xisto Community
Parubilla

Long Days At Work

Ok I?m pretty bored today, I?ve been sitting on my desk at my office all day long with absolutely nothing to do, been posting, chatting, playing mah-jong hahaha, and the day is just soooo looonggg pretty sad for a Friday, but what do you do when you have this long nothing to do moments? (If you do) some people don?t have this long spare moments, my mother-in-law told me once "just leave if you have nothing to do you are not obligated to stay in the office looking at the computer" but I?m just afraid they?ll need me later and I?m gone... what a dilemma but I?m leaving early anyways :)The time pass so slow, but when you have tons of stuff to do, the hours fly and then you have to stay overtime because you haven?t finish your job and like it?s common in the design agencies everyone need everything right away. But anyways welcome weekend!! :o

Honestly, I can't even imagine a moment when I find myself with nothing to do. I really wish I could sometimes. But there is always a pile to clean, up a dog that needs a bath or a vaccination, or if all else fails, there is always my house that needs cleaning. Really, how do you get away with not working at work??????

I always have something to do around here.If all else fails, you can google for things that need doing. My hard drive needs a clean out. :)

I always have something to do around here.If all else fails, you can google for things that need doing. My hard drive needs a clean out.
:)

I have to agree with the above, always something to do around Xisto. if not try facebook. A few nice apps to play there. but then again you can always drive JL crazy with Spam, I hear he loves it :o

haha it´s just that I have absolutely nothing to do, all the projects I have been assigned are done, my boss is not at the office and he hasn´t call to put me some work, so I just have nothing to do. I have some co-workers that I know have a lot of work, but that´s a project I don´t want to put my hands on, last time I did I had to work until 3 am or so everyday... so stay away from the devil. haha :)

Honestly, I can't even imagine a moment when I find myself with nothing to do. I really wish I could sometimes. But there is always a pile to clean, up a dog that needs a bath or a vaccination, or if all else fails, there is always my house that needs cleaning.

Really, how do you get away with not working at work??????

Dear friend when I have nothing to do at office or so then my first preference is to surf net for some news sites and watch the latest news and get aquainted with the latest going on in the world. If that is not possible then I pick my flash or dreamweaver books and continue reading it from where I have left the last time to get some new points to be learnt and that my way to spend my time. And the third is when these two don't work then plan of cooking something new for me and my family or friends and arrange a party that day if its an off at my work place. Thats it dear friend.

when i am bored, i like to pick my nose and with whatever i pull out, rub it in between my thumb and middle finger until it's nice and round and dry enough to flick at someone who isn't watching.don't get caught picking your nose though. it will give you a bad reputation in the office and you may just have to look somewhere else for work

when i am bored, i like to pick my nose and with whatever i pull out, rub it in between my thumb and middle finger until it's nice and round and dry enough to flick at someone who isn't watching.
don't get caught picking your nose though. it will give you a bad reputation in the office and you may just have to look somewhere else for work

Watching Tv show's like "The Office" and now reading your post, it makes me SO glad I am self employed!!!
Of course, I do actually have to work......