xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dask

photoshop! photoshop users

Sorry to say, but I am not going to look at your "hostultra" site and Get adverts poping up in my face. If you have Xisto hosting WHAT ARE YOU USING "hostultra"?Yes, I have a pop-up blocker, but it didn't block those.... :lol:

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

One of my favourite sites for these tutorials is PsdTuts, it is so simple and you know that it is only the best quality because the site owners pay for tutorials...

Cool topic here. I've been looking for Photoshop tutorials for quite a while. So far everything I find is regarding picture(photo) touchups and stuff.I am much more interested in the "let's make our own custom banner" or something. Hopefully at least one of these will have more 'creative' tutorials.

I really like http://www.pslover.com/. That is the first site I started getting tutorials from. They have tons of different tuts for anything from text to rendering.

Bookmarked that one. Looking at even the main page it seem that it has what I'm looking for.

So is the creation of 100% fabricated graphics what you mean by "rendering?" Like making your own house using PS - no real pictures.

I was under the impression that "rendering" was just the process of turning things into graphics that the PC knows how to interpret.

I have seen tutorials for making 3D water, objects, and other things like that from within Photoshop. I would consider that rendering.

Also, http://effectica.com/ is godly. The guys there are pros. The tutorials can be pretty hard, but the results are absolutely amazing. You might wanna check that one out.

Bookmarked that one as well.Is it possible to do actual 3d imaging with any of the Adobe software? Or what would be used to do that?It's something I've wanted to mess with for a while now, but didn't even know where to start. So I decided to start with 2d, :P.