xisto Community
petseller

Dog english bull puppies for sale for xmas

Well well, I've been hoping for a long time that a few more dog breeders would join in here at Trap 17. It would be nice to have someone to talk dog with. Did you raise these Bulldog pups? How long have you been raising dogs?

Well well, I've been hoping for a long time that a few more dog breeders would join in here at Trap 17. It would be nice to have someone to talk dog with. Did you raise these Bulldog pups? How long have you been raising dogs?

Can i ask how payment would be made for the puppies? Credit card, cash on collection etc...?

so i guess the puppies are free given that they are going to go to a good home....

personally, i don't believe it....

Can i ask how payment would be made for the puppies? Credit card, cash on collection etc...?

Well, actually, I was more interested in started a discusion with a fellow breeder than buying a pup. Bulldogs are extremely difficult to raise, so surely you must have lots of experience in do breeding. It would be fun to have converstation about dog breeding with another breeder here. Most of the folks here are into computers, and since I'm no computer whizz, it would be great to have someone to exchange breeding info with. For example, tell us about how you bred your dog. Did you do AI or surgical implantation? Just the breeding part of the bulldog breed would earn us both tons of hosting credits! :)

those puppies are adorable!! bull dogs are so cute. The other day I had a meeting with a client and she had her dog in the office, I almost died it was sooo cute and was a bulldog, it was a young one, definitively one of my favorite dog breeds.

I wonder what the shipping cost would be to send a dog across the world on a plane. I don't think it'd be a very fun journey for them to go that far though.

Regardless of the cost, this is obviously spam. The fact that these dogs aged two weeks in one day doesn't bother anybody? They aren't interested in selling dogs. They're interested in receiving an e-mail to add to their spam-list or even worse, steal your money. Be careful, fellow Trappers!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by rob86 (see edit history)

Topic closed due to a possibility of this member and the service is a Reported Scam. Just a reminder that services offered on the Web can contain an element of risk. Do your best due diligence when dealing on the Web, particularly across National boundaries.