xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Have You Ever Seen Baby Crocodiles Coming Out Of Eggs.

Dear friends here I am with one more video shot by my friend who is a news reporter. Its a place called Harkhiyakhal in M.P. India where there is a dam in which the officials found the eggs of crocodile and it was about to hatch and as soon as my friend got the information he reached there and took these visuals and it was shot in june of this year. But I have seen this video many times. And today I would like to share this cute little video with you all.

Baby Crocodiles.

If you like it then please post your views about these visuals.

Its surprising that they manage to fit their whole bodies in an egg i reckon. Must be very cramped living! They are kind of cute when they are newly born. In Australia we had a recent incident in the last year where a kid was taken by a Croc in the NT i believe. The details are a bit grim but the last i heard they were hunting for it to put it down (and i guess recover what was remaining).

Its surprising that they manage to fit their whole bodies in an egg i reckon. Must be very cramped living! They are kind of cute when they are newly born.
In Australia we had a recent incident in the last year where a kid was taken by a Croc in the NT i believe. The details are a bit grim but the last i heard they were hunting for it to put it down (and i guess recover what was remaining).

Yes you are correct dear friend they are really cute. But obviously when they will grow up they are going to be really really dangerous I think.