xisto Community
-Sky-

Knowledgebase Discussions Discuss my Trap17 Knowledgebase thread

Posted Image

KnowledgeBase Discussions

If you'd like to discuss my Xisto KnowledgeBase thread or give suggestions, comments judgementations etc, please post it in THIS thread otherwise it just clogs up the main thread. Thanks.

That was quick for the start. I just want you to mention at the end of thread that those who want to contribute to thread should come up with proper answer and solution format and post in that thread. And if the particular question and solution is not matching or needs edit then it should be discussed in this thread. That will make that thread only with questions+answers and not some chatting/suggestions etc. And also if anyone already came up with question+answers and someone else posted the similar solution/question then either add it in quotes to that thread. Or make answer like alternate solution.And one more thing let's hope we don't get punished from mycent system for edits in that thread.

I do agree with you there mahesh. :) OK, so what, I make another thread (but where?) And I'll also need to make another overhead banner. :o Good thing I saved the .PSD. :D

I admire your promptness in regards this issue, but let's wait to get a reply from Opaque before this gets out of hand.I have full confidence that Admins will deal with the matter in a satisfactory manner.

I admire your promptness in regards this issue, but let's wait to get a reply from Opaque before this gets out of hand.I have full confidence that Admins will deal with the matter in a satisfactory manner.

OpaQue already knows. And so far he likes the idea. Not sure if he's read it yet. :)

Sorry for the double post.

@ All Members: Please do not use the KnowledgeBase main thread to discuss it. I'd like all members to discuss things in THIS thread only. And as I said before, if you have things you'd like to see added, please PM me with it. I assure you, I will quote your submission and leave credit with your name as I did with Mahesh2k's submission.

Thanks.

I see a fatal flaw in this. It isnt a KB, its just a forum topic and as such it will eventually slip through to the bottom of the lists as all forum posts do, and when it gets there its useless.Now, it could be stickied, but then people dont really read stickies, and lets face it, how many new members read the T17 Readme? I dunno, it seems like a wasted effort, but then it isnt my effort thats being used so feel free to use your own time in any way you see fit!

Well, there have been times in my Invision Power Board coding life, where I can give OpaQue some bits of IPB code to color pinned backgrounds. :) But, for now, OpaQue likes it.