xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Auxilium

Hi Trap17 Member's!

Auxilium is reporting in!19 years old, living in a country far far away and currently I am a student.. Uh.. I joined this forum because I love you all guy's!! .. Sorry; not, I joined because of the free hosting offer, hehe.. But anyway; I bet we will have a nice time together, and maybe... maaaybe... No, sorry, it is not going to happen! :) I hope though we have alot of fun together!To the place where free webhosting + domain excists, and behind!// Auxilium

Hi and welcome to T17 forums.Make sure you read the rules and the thread called "Pre-signup FAQ", both are located at the Xisto Readme(link to it is above the shoutbox).Making long posts is important, otherwise you won't get enough MyCents and also making a lot of useless posts can earn you a warn and maybe a suspension.So, make sure you follow the rules and well, have fun.

Hello Auxilium I welcome you to our humble forums. You will find this a very pleasant place to be and I hope you will make some very good posts for the benefit of all of the community :) If you have any doubts read the "Read me" link that you can find above the shoutbox! Have a good time

Welcome to the party!! ... No, i should say it like: Welcome to the Xisto! There, that's better :D Anyway, since you are here for the free web hosting, you have to know that you are in the right place. Trap will give you more than free web hosting, you'll see that it also give you full featured hosting just like other paid hosting (which is, i must say, expensive) :) And before you start, make sure that you have registered in Xisto - Support billing with the same email address that you used in trap. Then start your first 5 posts, wait a while, and you'll see red number under your name. That is your myCENTs, the one that will be used to buy whatever package you like :D The important links are displayed above the shoutbox and the left side of the forum home, make sure you check that tooIf you have other questions and doubt, feel free to ask :o

hey welcome mate!I really liked your post..you're darn hilarious ...i recently got my hosting..and its pretty good and reliable.I have been hosted here before and never had any issues.Good luck, i look forward to seeing your sites.

hey welcome mate!
I really liked your post..you're darn hilarious ...

He just posted 2 , how you find him hilarious and liked his opening post?

Welcome to Xisto. The goal here is post big and non spam posts to get free money for a virtual bank account where you can buy domains and hosting. It works like this:

- You make big posts and if you register in Xisto Hosting you may get 1 myCENT or more in one day!!

- 100 myCENTS is 1 USDollar, so only when you go above 99 myCENT the money gets deposited in Xisto.

- Keep doing this and post some good tutorials (A tip) and if you want, get hosting then! :) Of couse you can also pay with a real creditcard.

- There's also really FREE hosting. But the services are less!

If you have more queries, I leave you some links below:

What you MUST read is the Forum rules. Have a nice stay! :o

Heya, Auxillum,:) I guess I arrived a bit too late, huh? But anyway, I guess a late welcome is better than no welcome, as the saying goes: Better late than never. I see that you have already have lots of friends telling you what to do and where you go to get your myCENTS up already, so I'll leave you to it. You'll need at least three more posts though... :DCome on, it's not that hard to do that... :o Right? I mean, three more posts and you can get your myCENTS. If you don't try then you'll never understand how good Xisto is. :DAnyway, I suppose my work here is done... welcome to Xisto and have a nice time hosting!!! It's the same as a paid host, but it's free.... :D

Glad to have you here at Trap 17! Looks like you have a sence of humor, that is always a good thing. Now you can come back and make another post about some of your likes, dislikes, hobbies etc so you can get that post count up there and give us more to chat about therefore earning more hosting credits. I hope you like dogs and aren't one of those weird cat people.... :)

Hello Auxilium Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. Look forward to seeing your posts.

Hi Mich! I hope you enjoy what's offered here at Xisto, and I also hope you get what you came for, and are satisfied! This place is a wonderful site, coupled with a wonderful community.Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Welcome to Xisto family mate.I hope you get hosting soon share with us your website!!This is one of the best communities online and i haven't had any major issues with my hosting so far!!!See you around.