xisto Community
contactskn

Want To See Some Thing Amazing.

Dear friends here I would like to share with you all an amazing news recently covered by my friend. The fact here is there is a well over here in a house but it was not having even a drop of water naturally. I mean to say that these people were filling the well by water tankers. The water so filled was used untill it is empty and again it is filled by a water tanker and again the same procedure and so on, its now repeated for many years now. But one day suddenly the house owner amazed to find natural water in this well and that also boiling hot water. The people were amazed and rushing from the nearby places to see the miracle some were relating it with superstition and some with science. By the what ever it is, it's a fact covered by my friend and would like to share it with my Xisto friends over here. By the way this place is near the Rajasthan and M.P. border in India. And the link given below is for the vedio which my friend have uploaded.

Well with boiling water.

What is your opinion about it dear friends. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

I would imagine that there has been a fracture of the geological structure the well is tied into and the underground water is able to feed into the well now. I do not know the location of the village, but is it perhaps in a mountainous region? Has there been recent earthquake activity of even a small degree? Enough to allow seeping of the underground water supply into this well?

Definitely sounds geo-thermal to me. On the plus side the water is obviously free of living organisms like parasites which could cause illness, but before drinking it the water should be checked for poisonous chemicals and acidity as geo-thermal activity from, underground magma could easily pump it full of sulphur making sulphuric acid. Not a nice drink...interesting though!

Well it's almost like a hot spring, right? In the holy temple of Badrinath (Uttarakhand, India), there is a spring called "Tapta Kund" which is just like the well you described above - natural, pure, hot n' boiling water all year long! And it's atop a mountain too...

that is very exciting. i can never get enough of watching someone pull up a yellow bucket. i wouldn't drink the water....but i sure would make that hole bigger for an outdoor hottub...

the people in the video didn't seem too excited. maybe it was because of what the man was saying in the background...sorta makes me glad i didn't understand a word of it...but i did get a kick out of the yellow bucket that appeared about 6 times. again...very exciting

Thats actually pretty cool. I haven't heard anything like that before, but like the above posters my guess would be Geo thermal as well.

that is very exciting. i can never get enough of watching someone pull up a yellow bucket. i wouldn't drink the water....but i sure would make that hole bigger for an outdoor hottub...
the people in the video didn't seem too excited. maybe it was because of what the man was saying in the background...sorta makes me glad i didn't understand a word of it...but i did get a kick out of the yellow bucket that appeared about 6 times. again...very exciting

Well there's nothing much to get excited over that, is there? Some of them were thinking that this is a miracle, but as an elderly man in the video said, there have been wells like this in other places too. Actually there's a geologist in this video too (in a sweater if I remember correctly) and he explains that it's a natural thing and have been seen in other states of India as well.

All this seems to be the work of a local website (voice of MP) - that's impressive, coz we don't have many of those here! :o

sorta makes me glad i didn't understand a word of it

There was nothing special in what was said - the owners just said that all of them, their neighbours and the whole village were surprised by this and a lot of them even took a bath with the hot water to see if anything happened! :)

thermal activity is a miracle? boy, they don't get out much do they. i used to swim in hot springs all the time. that's all this is is a hot spring that popped up

thermal activity is a miracle? boy, they don't get out much do they. i used to swim in hot springs all the time. that's all this is is a hot spring that popped up

well that's what you get from a village :) Well some people like the geologist in that video are trying their best to make these people see sense and stop believing blindly in superstitions and "miracles". It's surprising that the people who believe this to be a miracle haven't done anything yet. Usually when people think something to be a miracle they all come together and do something amusing all out of innocence...

It isnt a miracle but when you grow up not know the earth is molten in the middle, and not knowing HOW the water gets hot then the only explanation is magic/miracle.Magic and miracles are essentially events that we cant explain with science or any other theory. Imagine going back 500 years and showing a village a TV which was broadcasting an image from say... the coast, far far away from this village. They would say that the TV set is a magic box with images provided by god, purely because they dont understand electromagnetic energy. To them it is magic, and the same applies here. An oddly scientific standpoint from a believer in the supernatural but there you go!

It isnt a miracle but when you grow up not know the earth is molten in the middle, and not knowing HOW the water gets hot then the only explanation is magic/miracle.
Magic and miracles are essentially events that we cant explain with science or any other theory. Imagine going back 500 years and showing a village a TV which was broadcasting an image from say... the coast, far far away from this village. They would say that the TV set is a magic box with images provided by god, purely because they dont understand electromagnetic energy. To them it is magic, and the same applies here.

An oddly scientific standpoint from a believer in the supernatural but there you go!

well in some villages here there are people who still believe things like TV are miracles! They're not to blame because they were never really offered a chance at education or even general knowledge for that matter. So all that is unknown goes into the category of magic and miracles for them! :)

Dear friends I am really thankful to you all for your such intellectual discussion on this topic. Even I belive ?that it has a scientific base for that but the scientific research result is still to come and if I am getting that result any how then I will share that also soon with you all. ?

the miracle depends what they do with what they have experienced....even when a lot of the world has experienced the same. it's what they do with it that matters. i feel everything happens for a reason. so what are they going to do with this something below where they live.....only time will tell.....

Dear friends I am really thankful to you all for your such intellectual discussion on this topic. Even I belive  that it has a scientific base for that but the scientific research result is still to come and if I am getting that result any how then I will share that also soon with you all.