xisto Community
LoZtLord

Hello Trap17

Hi, welcome to Xisto!

If you're here for the great free web hosting then you'll need to register at the billing site using the same email address you used when you created your forum account. That links the two accounts together so that you can earn myCENTs (virtual cash) for your posts and have them deposited in your billing account. The higher the quality of your posts, the more myCENTs you earn. Once you've earned enough you can order hosting or domains using the billing site, and select myCENTs as your payment method - voila, free hosting!

Hopefully I'll see you around the forums soon :)

Welcome to Xisto, I hope you enjoy your time signed up here. I have enjoyed it here so much, I have been signed up here for almost a year and love it! I hope you get the same feelings coming your way!Please make sure you read the rules & Guides to help you understand the system.

Hello there, LoZtLord! And Welcome to the Xisto! i hope you enjoy your time browsing the forums (and post a lot of great post) :o

anyway, make sure you read the forum rules here so you won't get into any trouble and the Web Hosing FAQ, if you're searching for free web hosting :)

Welcome LoZtLord, to the Xisto forums. I see that you haven't made any new posts yet, so better get started to bring in a lot of myCENTs! You will have to make more than five posts to activate your myCENTs counter and after that it just keeps ticking with every post you make. The others have already pointed out the important threads you should read so I'm not going to give them again - just want to say: Have a good time! :)