xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anvilpinata

Accidentaly Ordered... Help please

Hello i was looking around at the hosting packages on the xisto site and i was picking some options with a domain just to see how much the total cost would be and i accidentally ordered the package. Its under the option of paying with myCents. The thing is i dont have enough credits for it and i didn't mean to order it, was by mistake. It says i owe about 26 dollars. So i was wondering if it would just say that i owed that much til i got enough credits and then it would process the order later?Thanks in advance

Login to your Xisto - Support account and submit a support ticket ..... they will solve your problem.

how do you accidently order a web hosting package with domain???

Hello i was looking around at the hosting packages on the xisto site and i was picking some options with a domain just to see how much the total cost would be and i accidentally ordered the package. Its under the option of paying with myCents. The thing is i dont have enough credits for it and i didn't mean to order it, was by mistake. It says i owe about 26 dollars.
So i was wondering if it would just say that i owed that much til i got enough credits and then it would process the order later?

Thanks in advance

Lol I remember doing this when I was new - don't worry Anvilpinata - in the "My Services" tab you have an option to cancel the order. Just select that option and give the reason in the box provided and the support team will cancel your order and return any myCENTs that were deducted. Just make sure you do it soon and don't delay it.

what??? you too? i remember browsing before...entering a fake domain just to browse pricings and what was available as addons....but i never accidently hit an order button. how does one accidently hit the order button?

don't you even have to review what was in your shopping cart before you even submit an order?

folloow simpletons step and contact support right away and cancel. they will take care of it....but one of you two....please answer my question :) haha

Lol I remember doing this when I was new - don't worry Anvilpinata - in the "My Services" tab you have an option to cancel the order. Just select that option and give the reason in the box provided and the support team will cancel your order and return any myCENTs that were deducted. Just make sure you do it soon and don't delay it.

Two things i always follow these days. Never do any modification to your site at night and on weekends. Don't order anything while you're feeling sleepy. :). I'm saying this cause last weekend i wanted to make modifications to CNAME details. And i made modification to NAMESERVERS. So such mistakes happen and i guess after simpleton, you're the second one.Post the support ticket to Xisto - Support and they'll solve your problem. Your mycents will be deducted for this though. Sorry it needs to be deducted be it mistake or not, it should be deducted.

what??? you too?

:o Well yes - those were the days when I was taking my baby steps in the world of web hosting and was over-enthusiastic. My original intention was to order as an outside but I didn't notice that I was signed in at that moment and poof! The order was made! Well it's a kind of an experience and I enjoyed the moments of tension a little bit! :)