xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Web Mail

HelloWhen I signed up for my account I selected"E-Mail Soln. (Yearly Only): user@yourdomain -> forwarder/aliases (Free)"my webmail address is blooding@bloodingsouls.com so is there a way i can make it like support@bloodingsouls.com or maybe sales@bloodingsouls.com?thanks

If you own the domain then i'm sure you'll be able to choose any prefix before the domain that you want.but i believe webmaster@bloodingsouls.com will be linked with your cpanel details.so that one won't be available.but i see maybe you want a fowarder?you would have to make support@bloodingsouls.com, have your visitors direct to that email, and set on your bloodings@bloodingsouls.com that it recieves email sent to support@bloodingsouls.comthis can all be accessed through cpanel and your webmail.but i'm not exactly sure roundcube/squirrelmail/hordemail can interrogate picking up imap fowarders, so you'll have to check into that.i know for sure though that gmail allows it.

well I didn't select the gmail option :S that was probably a mistake, but now I have another problem, I can login with my email program to my webmail but I sent an email to blooding@bloodingsouls.com and it didn't go through. so I don't think my webmail is working at all :S