xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Famous People

If you could pick any celebrity that you could actually go and meet, actually sit down and have dinner with and a nice visit, who would it be? I think my choice would be Steven King. My curiosity burns! What would a person be like in real life that could write the strange/freaky/weird type of stories this guy writes??? Wonder if he is just absolutely normal or very very strange?

I reckon Steven King would be quite normal, but very interesting conversation! For me a famous person I'd like to meet would be.... perhaps Axl Rose, he is a very enigmatic character and im sure he would seem to leave that impression even after you had met him. I'd also encourage him to release another album with Guns n' Roses. I like the new stuff more than the old stuff, despite being a long term fan.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

If you could pick any celebrity that you could actually go and meet, actually sit down and have dinner with and a nice visit, who would it be? I think my choice would be Steven King. My curiosity burns! What would a person be like in real life that could write the strange/freaky/weird type of stories this guy writes??? Wonder if he is just absolutely normal or very very strange?

Dear friends I would like to be with "Michael Jackson", As I am one of his fans. But I know it is impossible in this life any more.The second person whom I would like to meet is the writer of Harry Potter.
Edited by contactskn (see edit history)