xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Got My Domain Ordered Ftw! OOORAH

is it possible to get ONLY the domain?? because I'm using x10 as my hosting..

Yes you can order a domain without hosting and then from the control panel you can configure the nameservers

is it possible to get ONLY the domain?? because I'm using x10 as my hosting..

Yes it is possible. And if you wish to host site on x10hosting then you should addon-domain on x10 hosting cpanel. Also put the nameserver details in the Xisto - Support namesever detail fields when asked for it. By default it is pointing Xisto - Web Hosting so you have to change it. If you already have site then new domain will work as redirection and will not be easy to have URL for your blog/forums. In that case either use free redirection service from xisto's Xisto - Domains. Or you can ask Xisto - Support about how to make blog/forum pages reflect to new domain. You'll get instructions about that.

WOHOO After 2 and a half weeks I finally gathered enough myCENTs to order my top level domain!! :P:P:D
it's getting set up now!!!!!

I'm making some progress too. Finally got my first email confirming that I've made 1 dollar in myCents. Saving up for a domain

Haha, good for you!!! I swear, Xisto would be a good "GTP" site that isn't a scam at all. :P For domain hosting and website hosting, of course. You can easily earn enough for a months worth of hosting in a day and a domain in a week... while other get paid to sites gives you like, one dollar a month or something like that. :PI love Xisto!!! :D Anyway, good for you!!! I hope you enjoy your new domain!

Congratulations on this, Remember to keep posting and not break anyrules or the evil mods will delete your posts maybe giving you negative mycents. The quality of a product or service always matters :P.