xisto Community
H. Rox

Does She Even Care? i need help with a very confusing woman

When i first met her it was through my friend. He gave me her number and i texted her a lot. then she learned i liked her, but through complications nothing happened and she tried to get with my other friend but he rudely showed her that he had no interest in her. so i was done with her, she was nothing to me. But the next year i randomly text her just to say hi and it turns nto her giving me advice and us trying to figure out why i don't really stay involved with one girl for a long time. So what she helped me realize was i dont like to stay settled down even though i want to. then the conversation transformed into me trying to see what was up between me and her. she gave the excuse, "im trying to focus on my work." but then says she'll give it some thought. So every other day i text her, and over time she sees how serious for her i am. but i get nothing back and it feels like a wasted effort. Some friends were saying i shouldnt give up, I should keep pushing and let her know how i feel. So i did, (again), and all she says is wow. i said to myself "wow? thats it? wow?" then i ask her does it mean anything to her. she says "it does. it shows your serious." right then and there is where i stopped texting. i get a good vibe from her. i had a few dreams of us being together and everything was happy and mellow. but i'm confused. my friends will see her and say she's staring at me . When i text her once in a while a friend of hers will take the phone and text something rude. But she'll assure me it was her friend and she'll never say anything mean to me. i just want her to wherther or not say if she wants me. i want her to show interest if she has any. because like I said its a wasted effort. I was about to give up at one point but told myself to keep trying. Then a close friend of mine said "no. when they say 'wow' they dont care about you." thats when someone finally thought like me. he said exactly what i was waiting to hear, "you should have been let her go." So now i wont say im totally done with her just yet. I plan to give her the cold shoulder to see what effect it gives, and if there's no result, shes gone. but she's unpredictable, so I dont know what'll happen. But what do you think? (we never went out either.)

Edited by H. Rox (see edit history)

When i first met her it was through my friend. He gave me her number and i texted her a lot. then she learned i liked her, but through complications nothing happened and she tried to get with my other friend but he rudely showed her that he had no interest in her. so i was done with her, she was nothing to me. But the next year i randomly text her just to say hi and it turns nto her giving me advice and us trying to figure out why i don't really stay involved with one girl for a long time. So what she helped me realize was i dont like to stay settled down even though i want to. then the conversation transformed into me trying to see what was up between me and her. she gave the excuse, "im trying to focus on my work." but then says she'll give it some thought. So every other day i text her, and over time she sees how serious for her i am. but i get nothing back and it feels like a wasted effort. Some friends were saying i shouldnt give up, I should keep pushing and let her know how i feel. So i did, (again), and all she says is wow. i said to myself "wow? thats it? wow?" then i ask her does it mean anything to her. she says "it does. it shows your serious." right then and there is where i stopped texting. i get a good vibe from her. i had a few dreams of us being together and everything was happy and mellow. but i'm confused. my friends will see her and say she's staring at me . When i text her once in a while a friend of hers will take the phone and text something rude. But she'll assure me it was her friend and she'll never say anything mean to me. i just want her to wherther or not say if she wants me. i want her to show interest if she has any. because like I said its a wasted effort. I was about to give up at one point but told myself to keep trying. Then a close friend of mine said "no. when they say 'wow' they dont care about you." thats when someone finally thought like me. he said exactly what i was waiting to hear, "you should have been let her go." So now i wont say im totally done with her just yet. I plan to give her the cold shoulder to see what effect it gives, and if there's no result, shes gone. but she's unpredictable, so I dont know what'll happen. But what do you think? (we never went out either.)

dude, i have heard your story countless times! lol!
how old is the chick? by the sound of it, you really care for her and all you want is to know if she wants you or not...only that right...(and of course the girl).

The thing here is simple, she might like you but her friends probably dont and thats why they send you crazy text at times. Its really peer influence thats stopping her from making a decision.

What you need to do is chill, and show her that she's not the only girl in this world. make it appear like you've forgotten all about her and now suddenly your life is moving and let her see what she's missing out on. make moves on other girls just so you get her attention
and please, ignore her, for a while....girls hate that...you'll have her approach you, trust me!!

thats the most important thing if you want her to like you...and before you get into this winning-mode, you might want to push her for a while so that when you totally stop she'll see the difference in character clearly...she's to wonder whether you have decided she's not all that, so keep it like that, and the girl is yours....

and one last thing, you might want to change even your appearance in this phase, your dressing and just your conduct...go get her bro!

good luck mate

dude, i have heard your story countless times! lol!how old is the chick? by the sound of it, you really care for her and all you want is to know if she wants you or not...only that right...(and of course the girl).

The thing here is simple, she might like you but her friends probably dont and thats why they send you crazy text at times. Its really peer influence thats stopping her from making a decision.

What you need to do is chill, and show her that she's not the only girl in this world. make it appear like you've forgotten all about her and now suddenly your life is moving and let her see what she's missing out on. make moves on other girls just so you get her attention
and please, ignore her, for a while....girls hate that...you'll have her approach you, trust me!!

thats the most important thing if you want her to like you...and before you get into this winning-mode, you might want to push her for a while so that when you totally stop she'll see the difference in character clearly...she's to wonder whether you have decided she's not all that, so keep it like that, and the girl is yours....

and one last thing, you might want to change even your appearance in this phase, your dressing and just your conduct...go get her bro!

good luck mate

don't waste your time or your heart on somebody that doesn't want it. if she was interested, she would have shown her interest to you by now.you are a little creappy in my book. it's YOU who has been pursuing her all this time....even from the start. you keep texting her. guessw what? she wants nothing to do with you. you originally texted her. she was interested in your friend. not you. you decided you wanted nothing to do with her which was a good choice back then....but you lied because you decided to start texting her again after she was ignoring you too.you get rude comments back but she explains that someone took her phone to message you back. what does that mean even if that was true and she wasn't the one typing? it means she is being disrespectfull to you to allow her friends to do that. it means her friends don't even like you and disrespect you by typing those messages.by everything i have read in the fact that she doesn't text you until you text her, you sound like a little stalker. STOP IT! get over her and get on with your life. lose her phone # somehow. she doesn't want to be with you. she has already proven this. but lets say that one day she does. it will never be serious for her. she may just be using you until someone better comes along. are you ready to jump in to a relationship that can only end up hurting you more? wake up, don't be stupid. she may be a nice person, but she isn't interested in someone like you. you may be a nice guy, but you are really being naive.stop acting desperate, stop bothering her, and grow your balls and move on already. listen to your friend in this situation.

Oh boy, just ignore her. No, don't be mean to her, and don't give more hopE to her either. Just ignore her. If she does have any intereste in you, she will go to catch up with you. But if she doesn't, you've done it the right way. :) Come on, your times and efforts are far more precious than her ignorance. When you say that her friends use her phone to send rude messages to you, that give you two possibilities with one same conclusion. First, she doesn't want you to text her anymore, but she thought that it will be too rude to say 'stay away from me' herself so sHe pretend as her friend. It means that she still respect your efforts, and maybe still want you to be her friend. But it also means that she was making fool of you, simply by lying to you and make you think that she does have interest to you and gave you false hope.Second, it was really her friend that text her, which mean he/she/they didn't like you and she approve that she took her friend side. It means, obviously, she doesn't have any respect to you. She know they sent you rude messages and said that she doesn't mean that, yet she approve what her friends did? That's quite wonderful for a friendship. And you realized that she never text you before you text her first, didn't you? In other words, you have never crossed in her mind. I want to say that she was just to shy to text you, but when you say she's unpredictable, i think she was not that shy for, at least, say 'good morning' or trying to find out your hobbies. Just ignore her, and while you wait for her reaction, if any, you can go with your life and other stuffs or even find another girls :o

It's just the same old story. You have to act the way she does.. Act like you don't care and she'll come to you.. you won't have to do anything else. I bet You heard this advice like a milion times but it works.Think of it this way... even if it DOESN'T WORK , with time you'll start to feel the way you wanted her to see you (careless) and then nothing about her can get you upset as long as you dont care :P.Every single one of us must have been at least once in your situation.. but sooner or later we all get out.Cheers.

Nice story, but I wish you wrote it more accurately and make things clear enough. There were some details I don't get, for example, where the story happens, how old is she? What does she look like?. Nevermind, in my opinion it's not important if you like her or not, you must not let her know about your feelings ever until you she gets yours. Because some girls tent to make you go after them, when you tell that you like them. Just show some interest to know her, and ask her to go out. Just make sure you tell her properly, and if she says no tell her that you're not kidding and that you won't be paying to much attention over her.

If she like`s you she would have showed interest in you unless she`s the shy type, but she already knew that you like her so whats stopping her? Her friends? If thats the case here then just forget about her cause theirs no use going for a girl who can`t make her own decisions.Dude move on, I know It hurts but in time you`l just laugh at yourself for acting stupid over thisThats the beauty of being in-love the pains and gains go together. :P

Edited by love09 (see edit history)

You should find out for sure if she does care do not go by lingo and peoples advice in some areas to solve the hurt inside your own heart ,take that chance and step out there on a limb and just ask her point blank ,what can happen she laugh at your love ,that is not as bad as it seems it shows you how fake she really is in the department of love and when she responses differently in that meaning of wow ,then maybe they can be more .how creepy are you though ?