xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FouGilang

(another) I Need Some Help On Chinese Translation um... please?

ok, my second "kanji-to-romaji" thread, hope you still want to help me :)

i uploaded the picture here

Posted Image

i'm not asking for the full english translation, just re-write those chinese character to "normal" latin letters (but it would be far more appreciated when you translate it to english too >.> )

thank you for helping :(

ARGH!!! Another list!!! Haha, no worries... I'll see what I can do...

OK, starting from the left column from the top till down... :D

The titles (the blue buttons things at the top, from left to right):

Ge Qu Ming (Song Name)

Ge Shou (literally Song Hand, but it means the singer or the artist)

***words in the list that is english: BPM (:D Beats per minute)

Song Names:

Mao Pei Chi Ai (I'm not sure about this, both the translation and the romanji (pingyin)... but... risk something love?... sorry. B))

12 Dian 34 Fen Qi (From 12:34 - the time, of course. :D)

***words in the list that is english: Always, BeastieBoy, Dance Mission, Dream, Girl's Hot, Happy Song, I don't care, Lalala, Lucky Girl, MAD, Pretty Boy, Strong Girl, Vari2ty

Ai Ya! (Ah!!! - like an onomatopoeia, its an expression of surprise in Chinese)

Bei Xi Yin (I like this one - Got attracted - it's like you got attracted to the food or flowers or something nice)

Bu shi ni (Not You)

Bu yao hai pa (Don't be scared)

Huang Hua (I swear I translated this before.... Lies)

Leng Mian (Cold Face, or the Cold Side)

Xing Xiang Yi (Huh? I don't know the translation for this, but the "romanji -pingyin" should be pretty right.)

Wo the bao bei (My treasure)

Shan Shan ni ren ai (I'm not sure if it is ni or not... but the translation is something like "Twinkle Twinkle, make people love [you]"

Xin Yuan Bian Li Zhang (I'm not sure about this either, but I made a pretty good guess and then search it up on the internet. Translation don't know... sorry. :()

99 Ci wo ai ta (I love him/her 99 times)

Zhong Ji Yi Ban (Hard to translate, but it literally means - The end one class)

I'll work on the singers next... :) Bear me for a while. :o

Thanks Nameless_, that was quick :oSorry about the 'another list', these kind of thing is a vital part of update on my sitewell, and since it is from the same publisher and country as before, sometimes the songs are same, i hope you don't mind :)

Thanks Nameless_, that was quick :D
Sorry about the 'another list', these kind of thing is a vital part of update on my site
well, and since it is from the same publisher and country as before, sometimes the songs are same, i hope you don't mind :)

Haha, sorry for the very very late delay. My internet is rather stuffed lately, I really don't know why, so it's very slow and I couldn't even get of Xisto some times, because of this. So this is why I will be posting less more lately,

Anyway, why don't we get on with the translation? Okay, these are artists and the song singers and writers from the right hand side column, from the top to the bottom:

Zao an shao nu zu (Good Morning Young Girl Band)
***words in the list that is english: SM Town, Someday, Miracle, Bada, Dream I, Flying Girls
Li Xiu* Gen (It's a proper chinese name, so you can't translate. I am not sure of the middle character though, I hope you can find him/her. Good luck!!!)
***words in the list that is english: 2NE1
Zhu Bao li (nor sure on third character, proper name in Chinese so no translation)
***words in the list that is english: LPG, Bada, 2NE1, Jewelry, Jewelry, B2Y, Namolia Family
Jin Zhen Mei (again, not sure of the third character, but I found her on google, I think... chinese name, no translation)
***words in the list that is english: SS501, Tiara
Ming Ca Live (First character means the light of the moon, or just light)
Da Jia Ai (Everybody Love)
***words in the list that is english: Super Junior

ARGH!!! The last ones are hard... :D :D

Miss one
Miss two
Yuan something Lan and Wu Zhong
Yuan something Lan
*these are all plain chinese names, so there is no translation...
***words in the list that is english: TANK

Haha, sorry, I not only replied late, I also did a bad job at that - translating, I mean - but anyway, sorry, I hope that I can post this up... :o Better late than never, right? argh...

oh my, finally i found this one
i think forgot to reply the last day because my phone kind of lag
the songs were all lost, i deleted them myself because they were lack in sound quality (the bitrate, i mean). so i have to take them again one by one. and yesterday's search was stressed me out because some of the songs were totally not chinese (korean), yet they translate it to chinese so searching on google won't be any good. good thing that i have a friend that love korean songs ._____.a

anyway, i'll share what i found to you up till now. the list is from the top to the bottom, right to the left (artist - title) :D

Morning Musume - Nan Chatte Renai
this song is absolutely japanese (luckily winamp auto-tagged it right) , translated it via google and it said "love what i got". note: i like this song :D

SM Town - 12:34 (Nothing Better)
you got it right :D (i don't know about the text in the bracket though, found that in youtube)

Someday - Always, Miracle - BeastieBoy, Bada - Dance Mission, Dream I - Dream, Flying Girls - Girl's Hot
english titles, and i don't like any of them :)

Lee Su Geun - Happy Song

2NE1 - I don't care (they never bored to add this song to every online dancing game they have, are they? - - ), LPG - Lucky Girl, Bada - MAD, 2NE1 - Pretty Boy, Jewelry - Strong Girl, Jewelry - Vari2ty

B2Y - Jeez!
they translated the surprise expression too? o_0

Namolla Family - Nak Yeo Teo
i don't know if it correct, or yours correct, or both false. haven't found anything on searches :o

Kim Jung Min - Not You
SS501 - I Won't Be A Coward
Tiara - Lies (yeah, it's the same as before)

Ming Ca Live - Cold Face (what in the world is Ca Live?? i found myeongkadeurayibeu but the singer was jessica. or is it because it was in live video? whatever - -')

Ai Otsuka - Planetarium (so that's why i think i've heard her voice somewhere...)
Super Junior - Super Girl (yet another su-ju...)
Cai Min You - Wo De Bao Bei
Miss two - Shan Shan ni ren ai (it should be Unknown - Unknown Though, didn't found anything B) )
Yuan Ruo Lan & Wu Zhongming - Xin Yuan Bian Li Tie
Yuan Ruo Lan - 99 Ci wo ai ta
TANK - Zhong Ji Yi Ban

and this is the list which i'll be going to use in my site (when i finally get the high quality files, of course)

Morning Musume - Nan Chatte RenaiSM Town - 12:34 (Nothing Better)
Someday - Always
Miracle - BeastieBoy
Bada - Dance Mission
Dream I - Dream
Flying Girls - Girl's Hot
Lee Su Geun - Happy Song
2NE1 - I don't care
Ju Bo Ra - Lalala
LPG - Lucky Girl
Bada - MAD
2NE1 - Pretty Boy
Jewelry - Strong Girl
Jewelry - Vari2ty
B2Y - Jeez!
Namolla Family - Nak Yeo Teo
Kim Jung Min - Not You
SS501 - I Won't Be A Coward
Tiara - Lies
Ming Ca Live - Cold Face
Ai Otsuka - Planetarium
Super Junior - Super Girl
Cai Min You - Wo De Bao Bei
Miss two - Shan Shan ni ren ai
Yuan Ruo Lan & Wu Zhongming - Xin Yuan Bian Li Tie
Yuan Ruo Lan - 99 Ci wo ai ta
TANK - Zhong Ji Yi Ban

Haha, glad I at least helped you a little on this one.... :) I love helping people if I can, and it's not always I can do something like that on a forum like this, especially one on technical website hosting stuff where I am ( I don't consider myself as a total newbie though now...) a new person to all this and knows SOME knowledge (still have lots to learn, I'm afraid), and especially where I am prone to having technical problems all the time.But anyway... good job with your site!!! I checked out the new template all thanks to your last shout in my shoutbox... :D A very good job, I must say. I've posted on your showcase thread as well, so you might want to check that out. :o

Haha, OK, sorry, FouGilang, I didn't realise there was another one... :oI'm not sure about the author, I cannot find the second word in the dictionary because I don't know what it actually looks like, it's pretty blurry, but the rest is easy. :)Author: Zheng something (zheng usually is what the emperor in china calls himself)Song name: Bei duo fen the Bei Shang (Beethoven's sorrow)