xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Keyra

Best Analytics Services! What Analytics service do you guys Like?

There's definitely a lot of Analytics Services out there like google and probably yahoo, but I wanna know what your experiences are and what you guys think is the best one, also what's the best free ones.K

My site is still new so I haven't tries out a lot of analytic services but Google seems to offer everything one can expect from such a service so I'm sticking to it now..

I cant really mention any other services other than Google's Analytics. All their tools are very useful here. Not just for web design but for market research for businesses as well. For instance, Google Insight is excellent, it tells you what keywords a being searched for most, depending on the "main" keyword you enter. For instance you enter "dog breeds", it will most likely show other keywords of what dog breed is being searched most. You can determine what keywords (or products) people are most interested in and a decline for products people aren't so interested in anymore. It gives a neat graph demonstrating the number of searches for each day, month, year and the country locations that search these keywords (of course shaded so you know "who" searches the most). Regarding Google Analytics, that is an excellent tool. I haven't delved too deeply with it, but i can say the amount of information you collect from it to analyze, is much.

I've yet to find any that gave what I consider accurate results. I've ran so many analytics tools, visitor counters, etc. and every time they come up with very different answers. For that reason I can't really judge any tools because without knowing which ones are accurate there's no telling which ones to trust.

Google analytics ? Not at all good services. In fact people are supporting it just cause it is free. If anyone got free trial of woopra & Mint analytics then they'll tell you why google analytics is not even close to call best. First of all google analytics is not real-time service. If at this moment you have 20 visitors on your site, you'll not get it on result page. Woopra/mint will give you that stats. Besides that you'll even recognize many other search services and bots which are not recognized by google. It is our impression that google analyzes and shows accurate data. But many times i have found google failed to recognize many feed bots. So google is not at all best. But if you go by free analytics that integrates with adwords then this is good for most advertisers.If you want best analytics then you need to shop for it by looking at services like woopra, mint etc. There are many other services in analytics which are commercial and give much better stats than free software. It depends what you are looking for "best free analytics"or "best analytics".