xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
porkins

My Intro

hi all,i'm a rutgers mba student and i work for a large media broadcasting company in nyc as a programmer. my past has been filled with entrepreneurial endeavors. among the failures (learning experiences) have been one or two successes. i'm looking to increase that number by becoming more active in forums that include topics such as innovation and creativity.regards,porkins :)

hi all,
i'm a rutgers mba student and i work for a large media broadcasting company in nyc as a programmer. my past has been filled with entrepreneurial endeavors. among the failures (learning experiences) have been one or two successes. i'm looking to increase that number by becoming more active in forums that include topics such as innovation and creativity.

regards,
porkins :)

wow nice into porkins. We are happy that you found Xisto. I know myself you will enjoy yourself here in the forum. so many good topics to pick from. Please do take the time to go over the Rules and Regs if you have not done that already.

Enjoy yourself

Echo

hi all,
i'm a rutgers mba student and i work for a large media broadcasting company in nyc as a programmer. my past has been filled with entrepreneurial endeavors. among the failures (learning experiences) have been one or two successes. i'm looking to increase that number by becoming more active in forums that include topics such as innovation and creativity.

regards,

I like you already. Seems you're here for the community mostly.

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask one of the moderators or myself. Although I don't know as much as some of them, I've been here for quite a while as well so I do know a lot, :(.

And welcome!
Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)

hi all,

regards,

wow, that nice to hear, i wish i could be you man:)

I am an aspiring entrepreneur-web developer and most of my ventures have failed...don't really have any successes to talk about!

But i am still pushing, success comes to those who persist man.

Talking about motivation do you listen to any speakers? I have a long list people who can really help you. Would want us to keep in touch, just PM me if you're interested in us linking up :o

Cheers, and good luck.

hi all,

regards,
porkins :P

Wow it sounds like you really love yourself! Welcome to Trap 17!

hi all,

regards,
porkins :P

Dear friend welcome to Xisto and I am sure that your wish will be surely fulfilled here while discussing on your favorite topics here with other experts in this forum. Be very careful about the quality about your posts as it will earn you virtual money as is called My Cents here. Please go through the rules and regulations of the forum. Best of luck for your future.