xisto Community
alex198555

Free Web-hositng?

Hello, forumers! I need help again from you. I am starting my own project for the University! And I need a good free web-hosting provider for it. I don't want any ads on this host, and I would like to have at least 1GB of storage as well as the short domain name for the web-site. Do you know any ones that you used before?

Take a look at the list on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. This is precisely where I found Xisto, because I needed a webhost that can do certain functions, but not require activity more often than once every 90 days or so. I spent the night looking for one, and was having a hard time finding one. Until way toward the bottom, I ran into Xisto. I still am waiting for my account to link to the Xisto HelpDesk, so I cannot say that Xisto for sure does what I would like for it to, but looking at the comments, I sure hope that is the case.