xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
templehost

Hello All I am new herewelcome me

Hello alli think i am new here or say in this line i am a prof. in an university and i am goin to get a domain from here and start a new company as my side business or can say in free timehope to gain new friends and a domain as welli am having a good typing speed and like to surf on net and make nice and helpful but damn big articles.........hope you all will like me as a friend and also if i do any mistake then plz do guide me

Hi there templehost and welcome to the forums professor :) It's good to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay here. I've noticed that in just three hours of joining the forums you've made 25 posts, but you've also accumulated a lot of negative myCENTS :( That means a lot of your posts were edited by moderators. As I'm typing this I can see that you're having a hot debate with Baniboy over the issue of putting content under quotes. Well there's no denying that you are posting original content, but it's already been posted on another website and putting it here without using quotes will lower the forums' SEO ratings and it's a great loss to all the members indirectly. I understand that you need to get some myCENTs soon but do try to get some fresh content as it's good for both your account and the forums. Please don't take this in any other way - I was just trying to tell you the effect of what happens if you don't use quotes for old content.Well it's good to have an active member as yourself - I know you'll become an integral part of the forum soon :D Have a good time!

oooh yea thanks simpleton and i hope to get my posts corrected within no time and also with baniboy my so called debate is over and also i am trying to get in with my posts. and also i made some of the friends in here but seems they are small teenager from there talk i hope you are in your 18s or 19s

Yes... templehost... I was rather shocked at the number of negative myCENTS that you have had too... that accounts to more than $11 USD... but anyway. I'm sure if you post original content that only you have written on Xisto, then it will be OK. I am pretty sure that someone said that if you post it on Xisto first, and then post it on your website, it will be okay too, though I am not really sure about that. But anyway, it's really easy. Just reply to our threads, have a chat or two, ask some questions and learn some webhosting stuff and maybe solve a problem or two in your webhosting and you will already have lots of myCENTS....But good luck and stay away from re posting your own content!!! :)

hey temmplehost same pinch i am also having more than you -ve centsaround 17000 mycents and around 17$.But think will get it reduced if i do some nice and innovative posts around here and also post some more original content here which cant be tracded by any of the palagraism sites and if i get in through it then i will have large amount of mycents within no time and also it will look nice to have that much of mycents in here and also i can get you a domain if you pay me a little less if i get my warning reduced but i dont know when it is going to be reduced maybe a week later but till then i have to screw my self to get it reduced maybe i think mods will help me out if i do some good and nice jobs hope to get less -ve cents than you but till now i am the king in -ve cents and i assume no one is having that much -ve cents in this site i should get some prize or some +ve cents for getting these many -ve mycentswhat about this idea mods and admins

Hello guys!wow, you do have some content folks...for you to have such negative credit!Anyways, my tip would be just be yourself and post what you really feel on the topic that interests you. You don't have sweat you know, if you like cricket, search for cricket topics and empower others!Well i like web design so you will find most of posts are kinda related to web stuff and i try as hard as hell not to take content from other sites...if i give my opinion and i'm corrected, thats how i learn.Welcome to trap 17, i hope to see you around and good luck getting positive credit :)