xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
koolazngy94

Modern Warfare 2 Post anything related to MW2

Yeah, I think so however I don't really play Call of Duty. I used to play some ModernWarfare but that was boring. But really sure what you can do in Modern Warfare 2.

Like with many first person shooters, most if not all of the fun comes from online multiplayer. The only unfortunate part is for PC gamers, due to lack of dedicated servers. Unlike CoD4, where you could play with up to 64 players of the game, CoD MW2 seems to limit you to 18 (9 vs 9), maybe 12 (6 vs 6) for Team Deathmatch. Aside from this, many new things were introduced in multiplayer. In CoD4, when the enemies' UAV was up, the only thing you had to protect yourself was the UAV jammer perk. Now you can actually shoot down the enemy UAV or activate the "Counter UAV." In CoD4, you had a knife which you can use to go up to an enemy and slice them; however, in MW2, you can now throw the knife at the enemy. Do take note that you may lose your knife like this, although you can go back and pick it up.In CoD MW2, after getting four kills in a row, you can call in a helicopter that drops in special packages for you. These special packages can contain many things, from Counter UAV, to the Chopper Gunner and more. You use a smoke grenade that spews out red smoke to inform the computer AI where to place the package. You have to hurry if you want to take advantage of the package, as the enemy or an ally can take your package. Also, it appears that in MW2, your ability to call in support does not get overwritten. That is, in CoD4, when you obtained UAV but later obtained Air Strike, you would lose the UAV if you did not use it. But in MW2, it seems like that is not the case.Also, you can now plant sentry guns anywhere in the map. This sentry gun is an automatic machine gun that rotates a bit looking for the enemy by motion sensors. Perhaps one of the most interesting things included for MW2 multiplayer is the ability to call in a tactical nuke. You need to get 25 kills in a row to do so. Calling in the nuke kills all players, including you, on the field and ends the game (in your favor). Xbox and PS3 users may find the game to be better than PC users.

Wow that is actually cool for MW2. I was planning to buy it yesterday but I thought it would be sold out because MW2 is like the First Person Shooting game of the day (or maybe weeks or years). My friend dad actually stayed at Walmart at midnight just to get the game for his son. I wish I had a father like that.I also heard that if you sell Modern Warfare and World at War at GameStop, you can get MW2 for about $20.00 but too bad I don't have Modern Warfare 1. What crazy about that game is people skipped school just to play it.

I'm not going to get the game until i hear about dedicated servers included for a new patch (which doesn't seem like it will happen) for PC. Here is what normally happens when you don't have dedicated servers: click. Reminds me of CoD3 for PS2. Until then, i'll just catch the game at my friend's house. You'll notice that every other multiplayer video is on a console system (you can tell by the way the crosshair moves—they seem more rigid than smooth).

I Installed it twice , which was not an easy thing to do considering it has hmm.. 12 GB'S ? the first time gave me an error but second time it worked better then what i was expecting. From what i've seen in screenshots i was expecting to for it to require alot more then my 8500GT nvidia.It works with 30+ FPs i think.. and it's more then playable.I completed a few missions , got to the one with snow and climbing up the mountain with another solider , fell down to earth a couple times but it's ok :PThe first thing I noticed about the game was the graphics , very very realistic , comparable to CRYSIS (My favourite FPS by far). and the sounds . They all make you feel like your a part of the battlefieldEven though i wasn't such a big fan of call of duty i gotta say this one really blew me away. In the past I only played call of duty 1 and Modern Warfare 1 (On Xbox360) but this last one , MW2 beats every one of them.This game is worth it's money.

I completed a few missions , got to the one with snow and climbing up the mountain with another solider , fell down to earth a couple times but it's ok :PThe first thing I noticed about the game was the graphics , very very realistic , comparable to CRYSIS (My favourite FPS by far). and the sounds . They all make you feel like your a part of the battlefield

Wait till you get to the other stages (which you have most likely already gotten to by now). I beat the campaign while at a friend's house on his Xbox 360, and beat several Special Ops missions. I like how the campaign isn't centered around one specific location. It was interesting to see that some of the missions were in America, especially the wanna-be Burger King fast food restaurant. The game seems a bit harder than the first Modern Warfare game—though it could just be that i am better with mouse and keyboard than with a console controller.

I hear the multiplayer side for PC has around an 80% chance of coming across someone who is cheating using hacks. People are also exploiting some glitches and some features of the game, like the javelin glitch and the care package grenade "trick," et cetera. I can't remember, but i think they've made the akimbo 1887 shotguns more realistic in one of the new patches—but you'll have to verify that. Modern Warfare 2 is an awesome game, but multiplayer for PC, i hear, is degrading.

I just beat MW2 recently and now working on the Special Ops missions.This game is pretty damn phenomenal, combining awesome gameplay, great graphics, and the ability to run it on an older rig without sacrificing too much on the graphical detail. It almost seems like it has similar system requirements to the first Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.I really liked how the story went and how the game played out... immersive like the first. As with most games dealing with the warfront being brought home [spoiler?], it was a rather eerie but awesome experience fighting at The White House, then zooming to another character to freeze your butt off in the mountain ranges of Kazakhstan. Another weird, out-of-character experience was when you "worked" with Makarov... it's something when you feel weird playing as a terrorist.No AC gunships this time around, but playing around with the Predator was still pretty fun and effective. I still like bringing the fight face to face with a good rifle, but it was a nice balance of power with being able to use different special weapons to even out the fight.Lovin' the environments too... the ambient sounds of the frozen tundra to the warzone of the city to the guerrilla fighting makes me want my wireless receiver for my rear surround speakers to come in so I can insert myself into the game. :P I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I'm sure it's pretty awesome. I'm still having quite a bit of fun working on the Special Ops missions.Still trying to grasp the differences between some of the rifles, but so far I like any rifle [partial to the ACR and the TAR-21] with a holographic sight over the heartbeat sensor (although it does come in handy for Elimination-type missions), the red dot, and the ACOG. Unfortunately, I never really used anything else... although I think this time around I'll be playing more with the machine pistols and the shotguns. I did enjoy using the Barrett .50 cal and the M14 EBR, though. :P

I had finished most of the Spec Op missions and slowly working through veteran difficulty in the campaign. I tried online mode but I don't care for it and since I know they won't add more Spec Op missions or anything I be playing with my brother on his xbox 360 until he finishes them up.

I love people on the Internet.

Posted Image

On a relative note, Spec Ops on hardened is... hard. I'm currently stuck on Suspension thanks to the stupid helo. I got passed it once but soon afterwards a sniper spoon-fed me a .50 cal round and I choked and died.

hi all I'm makeing a mw2 clan and I wud like you to join we play alot ever day so if you wud like to join add us on xisnipzxi jollysoulrager or Vi3t4lyfz  add us were on :) and you can join clan name is sko for sudden knock out  were haveing wars join now!

-reply by leader andy co menelik/charlie