xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

What Do You Use The Interent For? I know it sounds likea retarded question

It's quite unusally of me to ask such and obvious question, but this "thing" just sparked up to me, waht do people REALLY use the internet for?I'd like to conduct a little survey, so post it down and tell me what you use the internet for.I use it for:a) mantaining my websiteb ) playing online gamesc) bloggingd) reading newse) posting in forumsf) downloading programsg) researching for information

i use it 4 searching what i want to know at that time, learning, reading news, building website, and sure: read email.i never play the game via internet. too expensive.

I mainly use the internet for my amusement. Simple things make me happy and I find that surfing through informative and sometimes useless but fun websites make my stay in the world wide web worth while. Oh and also I'm an amatuer web designer/developer and so I try to look at other site's layout and I compare it to mine. I also check my email because I have friends from all over and I don't want to miss out on anything.

I usually just get on the internet whenever I have nothing else to do or when I'm bored - which is quite often lol. Pretty much all I do on the internet is listen to music, chat on MSN and play some online games. I also use the internet a lot for research assignments and for typing up school work etc so yeah...

i use internet to:-Do homework-Find/research information or anything i need-To chat/mail with pplBut mostly when i really get this urge to build a website or make myself a project to do something i get online and i stay on for 24 hours a day until its done. For example the website i have now i worked on it for 3 days.

i use the Internet for multiple matters. such as:-checking my e-mail-chat with friends-claim information-trying to build a nice site and this is why i'm a member of Xisto ofcourse... :D -downloading programs and music-securing my pcBut there are certainly more things which i use the Internet for... :D

Absolutely everything you can do with the internet - web design, forums, gaming, chatting, communicating, ordering food, packages - the list goes on and on and on. The internet is my sustenance.

I use the internet for a variety of reasons. Although, I mainly use it for doing research on things for school, personal knowledge and most importantly, inspiration for things in my life.1.) Research and Learning2.) Inspiration3.) Searching for Textures/Art for graphics4.) Software Downloads/Updates5.) Music Downloads/Information6.) Chatrooms/Forums7.) Gaming/Tips and Strategies8.) Trial & Error Web Development9.) Enjoyment It's all pretty basic, most everyone uses the internet for a lot of those reasons and I am no different about why I use the net. It's the best place for information and softwares.

interacting w\ other people on forumsgamingkeeping up to date on the latest tech news and suchgiving forum admins a hard time :D

Wow. When I thought about it, I use the internet for a lot of different things.1. For designing, hosting, and maintenance of my main personal sites2. To advertise my job as a dancer3. To vent, show off funny stuff, etc. in my livejournal4. To connect with people all over the world in the online web community, especially in the adult entertainment, local swinger, and fanlisting communities.5. To research a myriad of topics, both personal and professional6. To download/listen to music7. To chat8. To play online games9. To display my own designed graphics/search for graphics10. Pure pleasure of lots of interesting websites to browse through.If I think of anything else, will add, but what else can y'all think of for why you use it?

ohh,i think that searching is the most when i am on line.by the way,i used to chat with with my friend as a kind of communication easily.indeed internet offer us conveniet way to help us to do something we wanna...

It's quite unusally of me to ask such and obvious question, but this "thing" just sparked up to me, waht do people REALLY use the internet for?

I'd like to conduct a little survey, so post it down and tell me what you use the internet for.

I use it for:

a) mantaining my website

b ) playing online games

c) blogging

d) reading news

e) posting in forums

f) downloading programs

g) researching for information

48734[/snapback]

Hi.. as i've said in the shoutbox... I'm new.. my parents always ask me what do i do in internet for so many hours. Well... I love to chat.. so i spend lots of hours on MSN Messenger or Yahoo Messenger. Sencondly i visit a lot of web sites and participate in a lot of forums. Then i look for information for the school and now that i'm 18... for the university... that's all.. ;)

PS: i'm from Argentina... we speak spanish here... so i may not write very well in English... Sorry :P