xisto Community
mathanthiya

Error: "there Are Currently No Logon Servers Available To ..

Dear friends I would like to know why this error message is displays sometimes and how it can be rectified.Error: "There are currently no logon servers available to ..When I try to connect the another computer through \\192.9.200.79 I got this error. Please help me to rectify it.?Thanks in advance

What software is giving you this error? What are you trying to do? What sort of server are you expecting on that PC? We need some more information to be able to help you.Also, it looks like that IP address isn't assigned to anyone at the moment:

CONSOLE
rob@rob-desktop:~$ whois 192.9.200.79No match found for 192.9.200.79.

What software is giving you this error? What are you trying to do? What sort of server are you expecting on that PC? We need some more information to be able to help you.
Also, it looks like that IP address isn't assigned to anyone at the moment:

CONSOLE

rob@rob-desktop:~$ whois 192.9.200.79

No match found for 192.9.200.79.

Dear friends actually i am working in a concern as system administrator in this we have 350 systems all of this systems are operating under the domain so when i try to connect another system from one system by using IP address(\\192.9.200.79  it is private address only) I got error what i have mentioned early its not problem with any software so please assist me in this problem  for your reference I am attached the error dialog image below. 

post-91408-1258008104_thumb.gif

Thanks in advance.