xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kawai

Kawai's Plans! Not secret?

Hi guys \o/ !i wanted to let you know of some plans i have !feel free to tell me what u think, or if i should change something to make it more of a successSo, i plan on opening a free for all drawing cumunity, its called paintchat for you who did not know.its going to be quite a hassle to get everything working but im going to have a forum and different roomsfor what you would like to draw, like a genre for example, adult rooms or roleplay rooms.the only reason i have for doing this is because i love drawing and doodling ! and it would be very fun to get to learn more people that like the same.I am going to have weekly events like collabs where everyone join in and make one big drawing.a little bit of info about paintchat:PaintChat (or PChat) is software for drawing and chatting on the web. Think Photoshop + AIM. It differs from Oekakiand similar software in that an Oekaki is an asynchronous message board system, while PaintChat is real-time drawingand messaging.The PaintChat interface is a Java applet that runs in any web browser that supports Java, including Netscape 6.2x,Netscape 7, Mozilla 1.4+ and Firefox. It is simple to use, yet offers many professional-quality features, includingthe JTablet Java plugin which accesses your graphics tablet's full potential.I hope i succeed in building a little comunity with people that love to draw and i hope u guys joins and check it out when its finnished!if you have any experience about hosting a paintchat or just anything about it please discuss it with me here !im currently trying to find out what host plan i need to have acess to Java and ssh./Kawai :)

Hi guys \o/ !
i wanted to let you know of some plans i have !
feel free to tell me what u think, or if i should change something to make it more of a success

So, i plan on opening a free for all drawing cumunity, its called paintchat for you who did not know.
its going to be quite a hassle to get everything working but im going to have a forum and different rooms
for what you would like to draw, like a genre for example, adult rooms or roleplay rooms.
the only reason i have for doing this is because i love drawing and doodling ! and it would be very fun to get to learn more
people that like the same.
I am going to have weekly events like collabs where everyone join in and make one big drawing.

a little bit of info about paintchat:

PaintChat (or PChat) is software for drawing and chatting on the web. Think Photoshop + AIM. It differs from Oekaki
and similar software in that an Oekaki is an asynchronous message board system, while PaintChat is real-time drawing
and messaging.

The PaintChat interface is a Java applet that runs in any web browser that supports Java, including Netscape 6.2x,
Netscape 7, Mozilla 1.4+ and Firefox. It is simple to use, yet offers many professional-quality features, including
the JTablet Java plugin which accesses your graphics tablet's full potential.

I hope i succeed in building a little comunity with people that love to draw and i hope u guys joins and check it out when its finnished!

if you have any experience about hosting a paintchat or just anything about it please discuss it with me here !

im currently trying to find out what host plan i need to have acess to Java and ssh.

/Kawai :)

Wow, you must be one heck of a coder to be able to do all of this. I suggest that you go with the Logic PRO plan if you're using Xisto. If you actually do get this site up and running, I'll be your very first user.

Hi guys \o/ !
i wanted to let you know of some plans i have !
feel free to tell me what u think, or if i should change something to make it more of a success

So, i plan on opening a free for all drawing cumunity, its called paintchat for you who did not know.
its going to be quite a hassle to get everything working but im going to have a forum and different rooms
for what you would like to draw, like a genre for example, adult rooms or roleplay rooms.
the only reason i have for doing this is because i love drawing and doodling ! and it would be very fun to get to learn more
people that like the same.
I am going to have weekly events like collabs where everyone join in and make one big drawing.

a little bit of info about paintchat:

PaintChat (or PChat) is software for drawing and chatting on the web. Think Photoshop + AIM. It differs from Oekaki
and similar software in that an Oekaki is an asynchronous message board system, while PaintChat is real-time drawing
and messaging.

The PaintChat interface is a Java applet that runs in any web browser that supports Java, including Netscape 6.2x,
Netscape 7, Mozilla 1.4+ and Firefox. It is simple to use, yet offers many professional-quality features, including
the JTablet Java plugin which accesses your graphics tablet's full potential.

I hope i succeed in building a little comunity with people that love to draw and i hope u guys joins and check it out when its finnished!

if you have any experience about hosting a paintchat or just anything about it please discuss it with me here !

im currently trying to find out what host plan i need to have acess to Java and ssh.

/Kawai :)

Wow, you must be one heck of a coder to be able to do all of this. I suggest that you go with the Logic PRO plan if you're using Xisto. If you actually do get this site up and running, I'll be your very first user.

this is not something i have coded, its freeware ^^

PaintChatApp (or just Paintchat) is a prevalent paint chat application on the Internet. Paintchat is closed-source freeware, and consists of a Java server application and a Java client applet. It was originally developed in 2000 by Japanese programmer Shi-chan, last version released in 2003, and has enjoyed significant popularity. Official Paintchat Website (http://www.paintchat.jp/)
Edited by kawai (see edit history)