xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Index File Problem? Uploading Drupal on my site, but its not working... :(

Hiya people... I guess the more advanced people are always right, huh? But anyway, let me tell you what I am talking about. I was initially wanting to move my site from one hosting account to another, due to multiple problems, but I got tired of waiting for a chance for me to apply for a new free hosting account, so I have decided to try and put things online for the first time ever and work from there... :)

But anyway... let's get back onto the topic. I have put this into my "question form" form to get this easily read and answered... :(

There are a few things that I want answered:

1. I uploadEd my drupal folder from MAMP into my public_html folder on my cPanel through Filezilla. Are things meant to be immediately able to see the updates, or does like take one day to two days (like waiting for the nameservers of your domain name to update) for you to see the results? Because I uploaded my folder and I still can't see my drupal on there immediately).

2. Let's say that uploading files are immediate. I believe that my domain name is pointed to the default index.html that my hosting company has put there. Is it possible for me to delete that index.html file? How do I get my domain name to point to my drupal folder? Does deleting the index.html work, or do I have to do some extra stuff?

3. When I installed my Drupal folder onto my MAMP, I had to create a database and then point the folder to the database. Do I have to do that as well on cPanel? If so, how do I do that? Where do I do it? Do I just follow the same steps that I took to upload the Drupal onto MAMP?

4. How do I get a back up for my site? Someone once told me that I should get a back up for my site everytime I edit something if something goes wrong... so let's say that everything is working perfectly fine. Of course, I will want to do back ups for my site in case something goes horribly wrong. Can someone give me the steps to do that?

5. LAST QUESTION: Phew!!! I bet you're glad that this is the last one. I try to keep my threads under a number of five questions... :( And this one's easy. Is there anything that you think I might have missed out on? I am new to everything, so treat me like I am a retard and don't know my ABC's of the internet. Tell me what you think might be important to me so I will avoid as many problems as I can, as I am prone to having website building accidents...

Thanks for your advice and information. Maybe by the time I end all this I will feel no need to change my hosting accounts anyway... but this doesn't really matter. I just want to get this done as quickly as possible, so even if my site isn't finished by the end of the last two weeks of school where I will be telling everyone my new email (:D), I will still have a OK website that looks acceptable. It's better than having the horrid default index.html anyway... :D thanks for everything again. I look forward to your replies... :D

well, i do hoped that your site will up sooner :(
though i don't know what's wrong with your site this time, i'll try to help

1. I uploadEd my drupal folder from MAMP into my public_html folder on my cPanel through Filezilla. Are things meant to be immediately able to see the updates, or does like take one day to two days (like waiting for the nameservers of your domain name to update) for you to see the results? Because I uploaded my folder and I still can't see my drupal on there immediately).

if you can open your site, and it is the right server that you wish to open, then whatever file you put there should can be seen immediately (except if you have problems in your caches). but..... uploaded your drupal folder FROM MAMP? do you just "copy-paste" it from your drupal folder to your hosting? that won't work - -a

2. Let's say that uploading files are immediate. I believe that my domain name is pointed to the default index.html that my hosting company has put there. Is it possible for me to delete that index.html file? How do I get my domain name to point to my drupal folder? Does deleting the index.html work, or do I have to do some extra stuff?

no, the thing i know is that cms like drupal would use index.php, right? that should make the default index.html worthless already. but if you think like to delete that index.html, just delete it

3. When I installed my Drupal folder onto my MAMP, I had to create a database and then point the folder to the database. Do I have to do that as well on cPanel? If so, how do I do that? Where do I do it? Do I just follow the same steps that I took to upload the Drupal onto MAMP?

of course you have to do the same thing with your webhosting server. drupal won't be able to connect to the database, because it doesn't even have any database to connect to, you should make one for it :)

4. How do I get a back up for my site? Someone once told me that I should get a back up for my site everytime I edit something if something goes wrong... so let's say that everything is working perfectly fine. Of course, I will want to do back ups for my site in case something goes horribly wrong. Can someone give me the steps to do that?

the easiest way: go to your cpanel and choose that "back up" picture

5. LAST QUESTION: Phew!!! I bet you're glad that this is the last one. I try to keep my threads under a number of five questions... smile.gif And this one's easy. Is there anything that you think I might have missed out on? I am new to everything, so treat me like I am a retard and don't know my ABC's of the internet

i think... you forgot to install the drupal (?), or you made the drupal in a new directory :D Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

EDIT: It looks like i was beaten to it :D But i'll leave this here for the sweet sweet credits (they taste great with butter and jam) and because i think it's a helpful post for both the OP and everyone else :)With the uploading thing it will be visible straight away. The only thing you have to wait for is the domain name servers to catch up. But if your default Index.html page is visible then any pages you upload are there straight away.You can delete the index.html file straight out of the web folder through whichever FTP program you used to upload your site. Just delete it. You will need to replace it with another file called "index.htm" "index.html" or "index.php" though. Basically when you go to a website the server looks through the pages in the ROOT directory (like the C:\ drive) for a page named index.something and then displays that page. I think it starts with html, then htm, then php. You can change this (google "change index page with htaccess file") if you dont put an index file in there, or tell the server where to look the user will just see a list of files and folders which is not a good look. So make sure you make an index page or use htaccess to tell the server where to look. If you are only uploading drupal then there is no need to keep it inside the drupal folder. Just copy it all into the root folder. (so instead of mysite.com/drupal/index.htm it is just mysite.com/index.htm) it makes much more sense, that way the server will automatically pick up the drupal index page and it will work.to create a database you need to login to cpanel and then look for something like "Databases" its been a while, but there you can then create a database (refer to the drupal instructions about what it should be called, or just copy the name you set on your MAMP installation) and then setup a user (again copy the username and password from the database details you used on the MAMP server, and give it root access, lets go wild (not usually advised but meh) to the database you just made (this is done in the same place as making the database, look for a "users" or "privileges" link.Once you have made the database you can then make the tables inside it through phpmyadmin, there is a link to PMA in the cpanel page. To make it easy you can export the database (data included) from your MAMP installation. Just go into phpmyadmin (PMA) on the MAMP server, go to the drupal database and click "export" up the top, make sure you tell it to export the tables AND data (structure+data) and tell it to go into an SQL file. Then copy the code it shows (or copy it out of the file it makes, whichever it does) and go into PMA in cpanel, click "SQL" paste the code in and hit the "execute" button and that should make the tables and data you need. If it doesnt work then you will need to re-install drupal on the webserver from scratch, which is probably the best, but most irritating way of doing it if you arent familiar with solving problems which will definitely appear if you cheat :(

Edited by shadowx (see edit history)

Haha, thanks for your help guys... just a few more problems... I guess I'm just not good enough. But I'm determined!!! :(

if you can open your site, and it is the right server that you wish to open, then whatever file you put there should can be seen immediately (except if you have problems in your caches). but..... uploaded your drupal folder FROM MAMP? do you just "copy-paste" it from your drupal folder to your hosting? that won't work - -a

Er... yes... that is exactly what I did, I suppose. Though it is not working mainly because of my domain index.php problem, not the copying and pasting problem YET. I suppose I'll try and do that later... Ah... I found why it is a problem now. But I'll write that up on the bottom of the post... :) Thanks for the advice though.

With the uploading thing it will be visible straight away. The only thing you have to wait for is the domain name servers to catch up. But if your default Index.html page is visible then any pages you upload are there straight away.

You can delete the index.html file straight out of the web folder through whichever FTP program you used to upload your site. Just delete it. You will need to replace it with another file called "index.htm" "index.html" or "index.php" though. Basically when you go to a website the server looks through the pages in the ROOT directory (like the C:\ drive) for a page named index.something and then displays that page. I think it starts with html, then htm, then php. You can change this (google "change index page with htaccess file") if you dont put an index file in there, or tell the server where to look the user will just see a list of files and folders which is not a good look. So make sure you make an index page or use htaccess to tell the server where to look.

If you are only uploading drupal then there is no need to keep it inside the drupal folder. Just copy it all into the root folder. (so instead of mysite.com/drupal/index.htm it is just mysite.com/index.htm) it makes much more sense, that way the server will automatically pick up the drupal index page and it will work.

OK, my site (here) is exactly what you said would happen now... "the user will just see a list of files and folders"... OK... I get the point of putting an index.php in. But what do I put in the index.php file? I can't just upload a random empty textedit file called "index.php"... I need something in it. What is it? And what is the htaccess file? Isn't that just to put user permission views or something?

I haven't done the database thing yet, but I'll do that tomorrow. It's getting pretty late and I just want to get the index.php thing finished and done with... :D Actually, just tell it to me now. I'll try everything tomorrow. I just found out a problem with just copying and pasting the drupal folder from MAMP onto cPanel. They think that my host is "local host" when it isn't... oh well. It can wait until tomorrow... :D

But what do I put in the index.php file

a welcome message would be wonderful :)but at this moment, how about create a redirecting index.html instead?

<!-- this is only for redirecting //--><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Redirecting to Main Site...</TITLE><META http-equiv=Refresh Content="0; Url=http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

that will make your visitor move to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ directly
Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

A welcome message is a good idea for sure. But basically find the page you want you user to see when they get to your site. It could be a "news" page or a "welcome to our site" etc... Just find that file and either rename it to index.php or htm or if you know PHP use an include:

<?include("myfiles/news.php")?>
and save it as index.php

Because if the news.php page is linked by another page then the link wont work if you move and rename it to index.php. But if you use INCLUDE it wont matter. The news.php page will be displayed but all links to news.php will work.

Thank you FouGilang for the redirection coding... I have done as you said...

To shadowx:

A welcome message is a good idea for sure. But basically find the page you want you user to see when they get to your site. It could be a "news" page or a "welcome to our site" etc... Just find that file and either rename it to index.php or htm or if you know PHP use an include:
<?
include("myfiles/news.php")
?>

and save it as index.php

Because if the news.php page is linked by another page then the link wont work if you move and rename it to index.php. But if you use INCLUDE it wont matter. The news.php page will be displayed but all links to news.php will work.

I don't understand about this. What??? Sorry, I am terribly bad at php, but what is the welcome message and why do I have to put it in the index.php? Also, where do I put it?

But the main question is this: what is
<?
include("myfiles/news.php")
?>

??? Do I put this along the code that FouGilang gave me, or it this something entirely different? I think I get the include thing, but in the code, it only "includes" the one file (index.php), and not the whole entire folder (myfiles). How will the link work then? And where do I put the code? In the index.php in my drupal or in the index.php in the redirection text? huh?

Sorry for taking up your time... :)

ok. i don't like what you are doing at all. why in the world are you choosing to redirect? give me some logical reason for this, nameless.second, you are always doing things the hard way. all you needed to do was reinstall from scratch where the database would have been created automatically for you, and THEN you could upload any other files you had or needed.third, your domain name isn't even a good keyword....so if you do plan on redirecting, why on god's earth would you use the same name as your domain???don't be putting everything on your second level down. start from the first level. you will need some structure on your website so write down on a piece of paper FIRST what you want that structure to look like. for example. you want a blog. where are you going to put it? maybe eventually you might consider a forum. where are you going to put it? right now, your structure is starting at the second level. if you think google likes this, you are mistaken. anything you put on your third level should be going to your second level. when your website grows, you're going to be running in to problems. you need to think LONG AN D HARD about your structure. your structure is built on a base(your domain name). drupal isn't a blog. it's content management. you would put your blog in the folder you created for drupal. not drupal. or you would create a sub domain for your blog if you're feelin' froggy right now and think it can get more attention from the search engines that way.so, in my opinion, scratch all your questions. i would reinstall drupal on your domain name and not a sub directory. i would then ftp the files you already created on your other server. then i would go in to cron jobs and create one for your cron.php file set to run every week for now.most importantly, keep things SIMPLE. you complicate things with all your wondering thoughts.if you have questions, GOOD....but don't ask questions just to disregard the answers because you changed your mind. get your mind set. have a plan, write it all out on paper, and FOLLOW IT and ask questions based on your set plan that you don't intend to change. again...keep things SIMPLE and don't let your wondering thoughts influence what you know you want.there are many ways to create a website so i understand it can get confusing. everything is give and take though which means you can't have it all on one website. it also means to gain something, you have to lose something. choose the most important things you want out of a website right now and initiate your plan and structure behind those most imnportant things. when you start to build your website though, concentrate on one thing at a time. not 100 things as you always allow yourself to do to become distracted to what is most important.you have your domain name....GOOD. now it's just sitting there doing nothing. this domain name has a meaning and a purpose. allow it to fullfill that, nameless. stop screwin' around.

??? Do I put this along the code that FouGilang gave me, or it this something entirely different? I think I get the include thing, but in the code, it only "includes" the one file (index.php), and not the whole entire folder (myfiles). How will the link work then? And where do I put the code? In the index.php in my drupal or in the index.php in the redirection text? huh?

no, it's totally differentyou can use my redirection, shadowx's great news, or even move your files like anwii's opinion, but, of course, you can't use them all at once. everyone have different way of think, so it's all up to you :)

ok. i don't like what you are doing at all. why in the world are you choosing to redirect? give me some logical reason for this, nameless.

Um... because redirecting is the only way I know to get my domain name to point to the right file? Look, I really don't know what else I am meant to do. Drupal comes in a file, so the only thing that I can do is to redirect my domain name to the file, or else it wouldn't show the site I want... the only thing I know to do is redirection. Are you implying that there is another way to do this?

second, you are always doing things the hard way. all you needed to do was reinstall from scratch where the database would have been created automatically for you, and THEN you could upload any other files you had or needed.

What do you mean, install things from scratch? The only way that I know how to install drupal is to copy the whole drupal folder onto my cPanel... with that, I don't know how it can automatically create a database for me... :D I really don't understand where you are coming from, anwii...

third, your domain name isn't even a good keyword....so if you do plan on redirecting, why on god's earth would you use the same name as your domain???

Huh??? Sorry, I don't understand this at all as well... what do you mean my domain name isn't even a good keyword? It's my real name... so... Hmm? what same name as my domain? Do you mean my folder? Well... if that is what you mean, it is because it is easier to know which is my site and which isn't??? I don't understand...

don't be putting everything on your second level down. start from the first level. you will need some structure on your website so write down on a piece of paper FIRST what you want that structure to look like. for example. you want a blog. where are you going to put it? maybe eventually you might consider a forum. where are you going to put it?
right now, your structure is starting at the second level. if you think google likes this, you are mistaken. anything you put on your third level should be going to your second level. when your website grows, you're going to be running in to problems. you need to think LONG AN D HARD about your structure. your structure is built on a base(your domain name). drupal isn't a blog. it's content management. you would put your blog in the folder you created for drupal. not drupal. or you would create a sub domain for your blog if you're feelin' froggy right now and think it can get more attention from the search engines that way.

I don't understand this as well... How am I doing things on the second level down? That is the only first level I know, in terms of drupal. It is in a folder, right? So I just copy and paste the whole entire folder in. There is no other way that I know of to do things alternatively... can you spell this out in plain english so that i can understand what you are talking about?

Wait... are you saying that it will work if I copied all the contents FROM the folder and then paste it outside the folder? Is that what you mean by "first level"? I don't understand... :D For your reference, I am creating a personal website, and my blog will be contained IN my website... my website isn't solely my blog... :( Sorry, I don't really understand a word your get.

so, in my opinion, scratch all your questions. i would reinstall drupal on your domain name and not a sub directory. i would then ftp the files you already created on your other server. then i would go in to cron jobs and create one for your cron.php file set to run every week for now.

OK... so, how do I do that? I thought that I had already installed drupal on my domain name, but I think I am wrong now from the tome of your post... ??? What? FTP all my files to what other server? Huh? And I don't know how to run cron.php jobs, sorry... but I am willing to learn if someone tells me how to do it and what it does in plain english... :)

most importantly, keep things SIMPLE. you complicate things with all your wondering thoughts.
if you have questions, GOOD....but don't ask questions just to disregard the answers because you changed your mind. get your mind set. have a plan, write it all out on paper, and FOLLOW IT and ask questions based on your set plan that you don't intend to change. again...keep things SIMPLE and don't let your wondering thoughts influence what you know you want.
there are many ways to create a website so i understand it can get confusing. everything is give and take though which means you can't have it all on one website. it also means to gain something, you have to lose something. choose the most important things you want out of a website right now and initiate your plan and structure behind those most imnportant things. when you start to build your website though, concentrate on one thing at a time. not 100 things as you always allow yourself to do to become distracted to what is most important.

Okay... huh??? I don't understand that at all... :(

no, it's totally differentyou can use my redirection, shadowx's great news, or even move your files like anwii's opinion, but, of course, you can't use them all at once. everyone have different way of think, so it's all up to you :D

OK, I will have to see what anwii says to this before I choose my mind. Currently, I have absolutely no idea what he is talking about... sooo... :( I want to understand what he is saying because he often gives good advice, but often in the most cryptic way that no one like me can ever understand... :-/

I don't know whether that is a compliment or not myself, anwii... :D

What do you mean, install things from scratch? The only way that I know how to install drupal is to copy the whole drupal folder onto my cPanel... with that, I don't know how it can automatically create a database for me... :) I really don't understand where you are coming from, anwii...

Practically all content management systems that rely on a database (like MySQL) have an install script, which is normally in the form of a wizard (i.e. a fill-out-the-form, click-next, and repeat-until-finished script). This script is normally found in a folder called "install." After "installation" any installation folder should be deleted. Pointing your browser to the installation folder will "start" the process. In the case of Drupal, it would be the file "install.php" in the Drupal folder.
I've never used Drupal before, but if it is like any other CMS, then the first step to installing Drupal would be to extract it from the downloaded archive and upload the files from the drupal-<version-number> folder (if any, as some extractors make a folder if none is present). You uploaded it to another folder, a level below public_html, hence why you are redirecting. Upload all the Drupal files to public_html, and you wouldn't need to redirect.

Practically all content management systems that rely on a database (like MySQL) have an install script, which is normally in the form of a wizard (i.e. a fill-out-the-form, click-next, and repeat-until-finished script). This script is normally found in a folder called "install." After "installation" any installation folder should be deleted. Pointing your browser to the installation folder will "start" the process. In the case of Drupal, it would be the file "install.php" in the Drupal folder.
I've never used Drupal before, but if it is like any other CMS, then the first step to installing Drupal would be to extract it from the downloaded archive and upload the files from the drupal-<version-number> folder (if any, as some extractors make a folder if none is present). You uploaded it to another folder, a level below public_html, hence why you are redirecting. Upload all the Drupal files to public_html, and you wouldn't need to redirect.

Ah... OK. Thanks for the information. I have done as you said and deleted the redirection folder... :) I am trying to install drupal now, but I've encountered a database problem. I'll start this in a new thread though... thanks for the information. But I'll still have to use the redirection method if I get new sites to put on, right? Currently I have at least one site that I want online that isn't my main site, so I'll have to use the redirection method anyway... But this can count as one problem solved!!!

And many more to go... why do I just have to be a technical accident prone person? Oh well, I don't this this can be solved any moment soon... some people are just unfortunate like me... :(

the easy way to install things from scratch would be to go in to your control panel and fantastico, and install drupal from there. it will give you the option to creat another folder to install drupal or just leave blank to install directly on your domain name(your first level). just fill in the blanks, nameless. once you do that, then i would upload any files you had created previously(if any).your domain name is your name. it isn't really a keyword that anyone would google. that's what i meant by the folder you created. you already had that as your domain name. any other folder you create should be a keyword that people would likely search on google or any other search engine to find your site. this word or words(word_word.html) folder should have some thought behind it. don't call it "drupal" either.your public_html folder or your main domain folder is your first level. you are bypassing your first level and going directly to your second level creating an unneccessary folder and it not only looks ugly, search engines wont be liking it much when you hit your 3rd and fourth levels(creating directories within directories). like i said. try to write a structure down on paper. visualize what the levels would be. it's not that hard to imagine that "yourdomain.com" is your first level. any directory you create on that level would be your second level. in this case "yourdomain.com/yourdomainname/" where your domain name is actually your name.we talked about cron jobs before. do you not recall the whole thread you created? in this case, to make sure your script is running, you need to go in to your control panel, under advanced(i believe), you should see "cron jobs". enter that and make sure there is a cron job for cron.php. a file that was created when you installed drupal.so since you already uploaded your drupal folder, i would backtrack, delete that folder and any database you manually created(if any) and try to install drupal through fantastico on your domain name which would actually install directly in to your public_html folder. i would start from there, nameless....and THEN if you have any questions, ask them.again, i highly don't agree with installing it in another directory for the reasons you gave.when you first get hosted, there will be an index file in your public_html folder. you will need to delete that or it will interfere with any other index file created. the index file is the first file searched for when someone goes to your site unless you edit your .htaccess file which you don't need to at this time so don't worry about it. just make sure you only have one index file with whatever extention(htlm, htm, php, etc....). now if there is no index file, i believe a user wanting to go to your site will just see your first level directory on whatever browser they are using. you don't want this so you have to make sure you have your index file in place.if you follow the steps, you will have learned something new. if you don't like it, you can always uninstall drupal the same way you installed it. through fantastico. fantastico is great because whatever you install, you can uninstall with a click of a button and you are back where you left off(for the most part).now i hope you undertand a little better in what i was talking about. try to keep things as simple as you can. if not, i give up haha. i was thinking of just going in your cpanel myself and installing it for you. it only takes 3 minutes to delete the directory where drupal is now, install drupal through fantastico, and set up your one cron job for maintanance. but then that wouldn't do you any good since you like to learn and know what to do for future reference. so i really do hope you understand what i'm telling you. the main purpose of this don't forget was to get your website hosted on your domain name. not a folder above your domain name. trust me, you want to do this because if you're confused now, things will just be more confusing when you start creating other directories/folders.OK- now, i just read your last post, so i am editing this one.....DO NOT USE ANY REDIRECTION right now. don't even think about it nameless. you said you have another site. let's worry about installing drupal and getting this site going first. when the time comes to incorparate your other site(wherever it is). you have two options. 3 options. you can just copy the files from your other account to this one and all is good. or, if you insist on redirect, you can redirect from a directory and file you created to point to this other site.....OR you can copy all files from your other site, host them on this one under whatever directory, and redirect from the old site. if you are not getting any search engine traffic, then the best way to do this is without any redirection. just copy all your files and put them on the site you are creating now. there would be absolutely no reason to redirect if you aren't getting any search engine traffic(which i highly doubt you are). anybody who knows your website, you can give them your new one. or create a main page index file for your other site with a link to your new one without even redirecting.get redirection out of your head please because i highly doubt you will need to redirect ANYTHING even when you have another site that you want to link with this one. comprende? :) again, you are thinking too much and thinking way ahead of yourself. KEEP THINGS SIMPLE as possible. i know it gets confusing but we all are here to help....and i know i will help as much as i can to retrain your brain to keep things simple because it is really needed at this point.my advice when creating your website will also incorporate seo. so when the time comes when you have to create other directories, think about good keywords in nameing that directory(don't name it your name, or blog, or drupal). i can help you with this when the time comes too. but for now, let's concentrate on one thing at a time.

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

Haha, thank you for your explaination, anwii... :) I understand everything now. But everything is working fine now, and I don't think I should use Fantastico... this is the reason: I don't think I can install Drupal via Fantastico. There are a lot of errors in it's script. I'll post it here if you want it below...Hmm... I didn't know anything about second levels and all that, and I just want to thank you for pointing that out for me. I didn't even know that "installing things from the first level is even possible with drupal, but know that you explained everything to me, well, with misunderstandings, of course, in the end I realised what I have done wrong, and corrected myself... thanks for putting me on the right track (again... for the somethingth time, I have even lost count myself... :(). Yeah well... the domain name is my name, so the key word will probably be my name as well... :D It's just a personal site, with no big goals... the only big goals that I have is maybe from my public blog on my site (the one about philosophy and all that), but I don't even know if I should buy a new domain name for that or just use http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ instead... :D Oh well, I'll think of that after I get my site done first, I think... :-/This is the list of errors on the page that I received when I went into Fantastico. I didn't want to use it incase something wrong happen (after all that trouble of getting it installed manually!!! :D) But anyway, here they are... :

Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 97Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 98		  		  		   	Control Panel 	  	Fantastico 	 Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_functions.php on line 2142Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_functions.php on line 2142Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_functions.php on line 2142Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 596Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 601Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 606Warning: fopen(/home/nameless/.fantasticodata/soholaunch.cache) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 524Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 867Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 868Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 869Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 870Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 871Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 872Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1257969575.26067_agrKF3H5I on line 873