xisto Community
Xedos

How Many Hosting Credits Do You Have?

Simply post, here, how many hosting credits you have. Also you can post approx how many you earn a day, maybe. I think i've earned about ten today. Just a guess though. Anyway, get posting with your credits.

Mine: HOSTING CREDITS : 29.10 DAYS.

Zach, you can't see it. Only hosted members have hosting credits. When your hosted its at the top of the index page. You did apply for hosting? You will see them when approved.

Hmm. If you where hosted, you would have a heck of alot of time to be idle. You would probley still be here a few years from now. Heh Heh Heh. I wouldn't mind having that many myself.Just kidding. I love posting here at the Xisto Community. I feel that I have befriended people here and I can be happy to mingle around with other happy users.

People who were already hosted and then terminate/remove their account have hosting credits in thousands because we stop caluclating and reset it to a larger value. I am still working on it.

Thanks QpaQue.No Zach. You can get hosting no problem. Just request it, stick to the rules, stay active. Such and such.

well until two days ago I had 3.something but today somehow I have -4.67 !!!!! damn man, this is starting to suck i can't be posting every single day 4 or 5 posts this is kind of getting out of hand, I work 8 to 12 hours everyday and then on saturday and sundays I do all the crap I coulnd't do during the weekend and that includes posting here but still is not enough i think this time the moderators of Xisto went a little too far I'm just thinkin of moving somewhere else or just drop my website because I really don't have the time to make 10 post to get a few hosting points and then they faster than whatever this really sucks, not to mention that I'm helping a friend here too and he doesn't speak English so I have to do all the posting for him too...

Currently my hosting credits is at 29.53, but I'm trying to keep my hosting credits around 30 just in case I can't get on due to homework etc so yeah...

I think at the moment I am at the highest I have seen myself- 7.10 :D I'm usually around 5. I'd better get to thinking of things to say, because it seems that about every other month the internet and cable get turned off here for a few days.

I think also that trap people is going to fast. My hosting went down today because i did not post in the last days. I could not post for reasons i will not explain here and if it is going to be so strict i do not know what i am going to do with my account. I have some doubts. Counts this post for my credits?. Because if we are realistic most of the posts here are simply spam. There are a lot of stupid polls like "Where am i from?" Or "what operating system do i use?". I was trying to post only to intersting stuff but if the way to keep my account alive is to increase the size of spam posts in Xisto i will do it.