xisto Community
Dak1ng

My Most Embarrassing Experience - Unknowingly Bringing X-rated Videos To School This is one thing ill never forget

The most embarrassing thing that I've ever went through happened this year...in high school (which is the worst of all places :( ). Ok, so I'm in TV Production 1, and one of the projects that we had to do was to film a PSA. Ok, I thought, no problem. So I eventually did my PSA like two days before it was due. On the date it was due, we had to present it in front of the class. So, the day finally came, and I eventually had to present it. I told my teacher that I had to go cue my VHS up (it was what I had placed the video on, since that was what he wanted it on) I went into the back room where the VHS players are (they broadcast the morning show over the whole school). So I just popped the tape in one of the players (there were 10) and i started to look for my PSA. Now, this was not my VHS, it was my parents VHS, so i was scrolling through episodes of Two and a Half Men, and so on. The people in the main room suddenly asked who was broadcasting over he school. I panicked :D and took the VHS out. I went into the main room and put it into the VHS player there (in front of the class. luckily, this one didn't broadcast schoolwide. So, i was just fast forwarding and rewinding through the tape, to look for my psa, when all of a sudden, x-rated content flashed on the screen (the p-word). I didn't know what to do because i was so shocked. The whole class saw it. Even the teacher. I was so embarrassed. :) I eventually couldn't find my psa, o I just re-burned it to the VHS, and I presented it. The teacher didn't give me a referral, since he's cool, and it's happened before. However, my friends still kept it over my head for a week or two, and by third period that day, the whole school knew about it. I got an 85 on the project. :D

That, without a doubt, would be embarrasing. But it could of been worse. Imagine the punishment your friends would of dolled out for the next few weeks if it had been a video of you doing something really corney, like the video's parents take of their childrens early birthday parties where they are stuffing cake in their faces, or kissing the family dog or some such other child like foolishness.At least your teacher was cool about it and didn't flunk you or march you off to the principals office and kick you out of school!

That, without a doubt, would be embarrasing.
But it could of been worse. Imagine the punishment your friends would of dolled out for the next few weeks if it had been a video of you doing something really corney, like the video's parents take of their childrens early birthday parties where they are stuffing cake in their faces, or kissing the family dog or some such other child like foolishness.

At least your teacher was cool about it and didn't flunk you or march you off to the principals office and kick you out of school!

I laughed when I thought about what you said. I can actually imagine that happening to me. :)

I'm confused... "the p-word" you mean visual content or just text?:)And it's awkward... That's why you *always* plan ahead of time and recheck things before giving or showing them to others!

Eeek! That sounds as embarrassing as it gets.I have embarrassing experiences, but I think Im going to be a son of a gun and tell someone elses since its better!A friend whose name I wont mention, at college - lost a pack of condoms, or misplaced it. Me and another class mate found it and started to play with it, not knowing it was his. Before the whole class was in on it, we realised that a bag was next to the condoms and that it could mean that the condoms belong to whom ever the bag belonged to!After some investigation, he finally reluctantly took back the condoms (at least the ones that were still in the foil!) - he was unusually embarrassed, especially when his friend walked past and sniggered 'You dont need those' :P I think I was embarrassed for him :P