xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cheerup

Is It A Psp?

it could be anything, really. to me it looks like a cross between a ds and an mp3 player, with the psp's xmb interface. Well, I'm not surprised. the chinese and japanese have the craziest things you'll ever see. In fact, they're about 12 years ahead of us into the future :)

it could be anything, really. to me it looks like a cross between a ds and an mp3 player, with the psp's xmb interface. Well, I'm not surprised. the chinese and japanese have the craziest things you'll ever see. In fact, they're about 12 years ahead of us into the future :)

wow you think better of the chinese and japanese :(

The way it looks to me. is that it actually does play PSP games. it has all the features such as HD screen so I think that you can download the PSP game files from the internet and put them on this thing and it will play them. just my opinion thobut it looks ugly to me o_0