xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Piper_2051:.

Banner Request Vertical Banner for web page

Size: 160x600Theme: I want it to look cool, but professionalRender: artist choice (render from piper2051.webs.com only)Render Theme: personal webpage pics only (preferably the one in black)Color: Red and black are the site colours im thinking of, but none are applied atm.Text: Yes, Piper2051 and a small line at the bottom for credit to the artist (visible of course) Other effects: artists choiceIm pretty open to artistic interpretation, but this is for my webpage, and needs to be fairly professional, possible animated if you care to take the time (optional) and should kinda showcase me playing the pipes (webpage has pics available) the rest is up to wherever your tools take you... Im easygoing most of the time.

Edited by .:Piper_2051:. (see edit history)

Working on your request :(

**will edit this post with link when I'm done**

-------------

Ok done!

soz for the delay

First I came up with this.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

But after looking at it I didn't really like it.

so then I came up with this!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Hope you like it!

btw I didn't really have the time to do an animated one. but tbh it's not a good idea to have an animated gif as a banner because it would slow your site (unless it's a flash which requires more effort)

Cheers! if you want something changed just tell me :)

Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

just diving in here to say thank you piper for having such a wonderful taste in avatars piper!, you should have one of those in your banner instead ^^

why thank you, but the banner is for my site, which is a personal info site and has nothing to do with boondock saints lol

If I could get this changed to a vertical banner, that would be great... I like both but I think the first one fits best into what I have planned. If i could get to to adda crosshatch patter to the red (blakc if able) so it looks kind of like a tartan? thank for both they look really good.

Ah like a side banner?

yes... lol I need it in its own column on the page.. which is lacking form and function, colour and style so no rush buddy... lol

as for the cross hatch idea I leave it up to you... the first banner is quite appealing
Edited by .:Piper_2051:. (see edit history)

wow buddy... thats awesome... Its not my tartan/Plaid, but i find myself not caring due to how good it looks... congrats and GREAT work...

Wow... soviet Rathe... great worK!!! I think I just came here "a tad bit" too late though... I was about to offer to help make the signature and a banner when I realised that it had been already done... :( But anyway, I really don't think that I can make anything like what Soviet Rathe has done anyway... :) Good work!!! I reckon you should post a tutorial or something like that on it to show us what you did for the ribbon thing.That's really good, I think. :DAt piper_2051: Why are you using piper2051.webs.com? If you know the existence of Xisto, should you go and buy yourself a good domain name instead? like, piper2051.com?

Wow... soviet Rathe... great worK!!!But anyway, I really don't think that I can make anything like what Soviet Rathe has done anyway... :D Good work!!!

At piper_2051: Why are you using piper2051.webs.com? If you know the existence of Xisto, should you go and buy yourself a good domain name instead? like, piper2051.com?

Yea I was thinking the same thing :(

wow buddy... thats awesome... Its not my tartan/Plaid, but i find myself not caring due to how good it looks... congrats and GREAT work...

Glad you like it :D
it's actually supposed to look like plaid tho :/
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)

Wow... soviet Rathe... great worK!!! I think I just came here "a tad bit" too late though... I was about to offer to help make the signature and a banner when I realised that it had been already done... :( But anyway, I really don't think that I can make anything like what Soviet Rathe has done anyway... :) Good work!!! I reckon you should post a tutorial or something like that on it to show us what you did for the ribbon thing.
That's really good, I think. :D

At piper_2051: Why are you using piper2051.webs.com? If you know the existence of Xisto, should you go and buy yourself a good domain name instead? like, piper2051.com?

Ive had that account for a long time... Im just trying to stockpile enough MyCENTS to pay for the domain, and learn how to design while I wait... Im kinda lost in the design department...