xisto Community
The Simpleton

Can We Copy+paste Our Posts From T17-astahost? :d

I got this really funny thought just now as I joined Xisto. It's a real pain to think of fresh topics to post up there so can I re-post some of my old topics from here? Is that allowed? :) I know that won't be fair because that would seem like cheating the system, but I want to know an official answer to this silly question!

No that will be considered as plagiarism. I don't think it is allowed here on Xisto. Besides earlier we had few members who used to copy our replies and posted on other threads and some posters even copied info from wikipedia and mixed with another site to make it look different and posted here on trap. So in that way if copy-paste is allowed then system will get down.

Oh ok I expected that - how about this: I won't copy+pate, but will it be okay if I re-write the topics? I mean, the topic will be the same, but the matter will be written differently. Will that be accepted??????