xisto Community
anwiii

Trying To Log In To Xisto Support

when i try and log in, i get the error "License Validation Failed." haha what the heck does that mean :)i thought at first it was a password issue so i requested a password and the new one still gives that error

when i try and log in, i get the error "License Validation Failed." haha what the heck does that mean :)
i thought at first it was a password issue so i requested a password and the new one still gives that error

I don't think that you were here at the time, but there was a period of time where no one could log into Xisto - Support for a while, though the reason is unclear, and the administrators still hasn't given us a reason why behind it. Anyhow, if you have the problem, it just means that someone is wrong, and that everyone has the same problem as you. The only thing that we can do right now is to wait for it to fix itself up... Nothing more...

I wonder why though, Xisto does seem to have a lot of bugs sometimes, and I really wonder why... argh... that means that I can't log in to check on the reply on my being not able to log in into Xisto - Domains.com support ticket problem... argh... oh well... :(

Yeah this has happened before but last time it worked for some while it didn't for others. But it got solved in the end. This time too some people have been saying that they got this error - I got it for around two hours and after that I have been able to log in normally. I think it might have been solved on your end as well.

I wonder why though, Xisto does seem to have a lot of bugs sometimes, and I really wonder why... argh... that means that I can't log in to check on the reply on my being not able to log in into Xisto - Domains.com support ticket problem... argh... oh well... sad.gif

Well it pi]is[/i] a large system and there are bound to be some bugs from time-to-time. As for your support ticket reply, you get a copy of the reply to your email address too, right? So why not read it over there? :)

Yeah this has happened before but last time it worked for some while it didn't for others. But it got solved in the end. This time too some people have been saying that they got this error - I got it for around two hours and after that I have been able to log in normally. I think it might have been solved on your end as well.

Well it pi]is[/i] a large system and there are bound to be some bugs from time-to-time. As for your support ticket reply, you get a copy of the reply to your email address too, right? So why not read it over there? :)

Haha, no worries. I was able to log in after all and my problem was solved... apart from the fact that another problem came up... I couldn't find my domain in Xisto - Domains.com, so I don't think I'll be able to solve the CNAME problem after all. Because even if you don't need to add a CNAME record for verification, you still need to make one for the mail service... ah... well, but that's not related to this thread, is it?

Anyhow, the problem seems to be solved for the moment, so everyone can now log in into Xisto - Support.

So, what is the way the WHMHostingSolution used to validate a copy of the support application.It looks like it is web-based authentication and it runs periodically.I'am curious that when the error appear.I have been logged in most of time to check something but none of errors appeared on my location.