xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

I've Been Away For A While

went through some times times and found myself living in a motel for about a month before i found an affordable apartment. during that time, although i had high speed internet access at the motel, i was busy with other things. when i finally moved in to the apartment, i found myself without internet coimpletely for almost 3 weeks.now it's turned on so do my regular crap i do on the net :) although i am still trying to settle in here. times are tough and nothing ever really comes easy because there will always be hurdles jump over.anyway, i'll be around more now that i have my intertnet access back. i guess good for some, and not good for others heheh i have that different effect on people...

Heya anwii,Yeah, I found it strange that you were gone for a bit, though people do that here a lot. Anyway, I'm glad that you'll be coming back more often now... hope to see you around, and good luck with the internet connection in your new apartment!!! :)Cheers. :D:(:D

Good on ya Anwii, ive been in that sort of position before a couple of times, the housing state in some parts of Australia is truly uninspiring. Hope things settle for you without too many hicups, there always seem to be a few. Anyway, Good luck.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Hey there anwii good to see you back on the forums - I really missed you criticizing my threads :) I hope you're well-settled now and are enjoying your new apartment. I would never have managed to live for 3 weeks without the internet (at least not mentally) so that's quite an achievement :(Hope to see you more often in the forums...

yea, it was tough. especially when you think you should have already had your wireless modem/router mailed to you and it arrives and they cn't find the address, or it gets put in the system as an order and it's as screwed up as mycents updating. it was tough to say the least :D

Hey there anwii good to see you back on the forums - I really missed you criticizing my threads :) I hope you're well-settled now and are enjoying your new apartment. I would never have managed to live for 3 weeks without the internet (at least not mentally) so that's quite an achievement :(
Hope to see you more often in the forums...

well good to get the internet i was longing for back up and running. now i find myself in a dilemma. somewhat similar to nameless's endless dilemma's about his website.before i took absense, i was sorta on a roll with a website i imagined with a little twists and other pages i wanted to create. now it seems like i'm stuck with no motivation trying to settle in to this new place knowing i can't settle in any better than this right now.so my time has been spent doing stupid things on the internet along with just downloading a bunch of movies and watching them. nothing to productive on my end so far and it's leaving me quite bored while i'm going through this non motivation phase in regards to my website and my ideas i have for certain other pages.i don't even like looking at my website right now because it's so overwhelming knowing though it really isn't that overwhelming. just seems to be right now.anyway, thought i would share a little more to this thread here....mindless babble if i do say so myself