xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaninc

How To Get Ur Website At The Top Of Engines

You don't.

Well you do, heres how:

------------------------------------------------------------

Interviewer: Hey Mr. Gates. Thanks for joining us today!

Gates: No problem. I always like to lend a helping hand to Windows users.

Interviewer: Well, I use Linux myself.

Gates: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!!

Interviewer: SECURITY!!!!!!!!

*Security come and calm Bill down.*

Interviewer: Now. Would you care to tell us how to get at the top of MSN Search and/or Google?

Gates: Simple, get lots of hits.

Interviewer: Thanks. You've been a real help. Bye!

*Bill is now destroying the Linux tower.*

------------------------------------------------------------

Thats how you get at the top of search engines. Explained by Bill [G][H]ates.

What are you on?Anyway, I recently read an article in a magazine calles 'Practical Internat, Web Designer' Got my Sims site to the top of msn.com searchType 'sims' and my site 'Toxic Sims' comes up like no. 3

I have no idea how my site pops up on the top of searches for the strangest things. (But then my site is just about the most random thing ever) It could be that I have a nucleus weblog on my site, and I guess it gets spidered or pinged a lot. I've been getting an alarming amount of visitors looking for Verne Troyer pictures. :D

It's cool to get a ton of hits, but it's kind of a waste when they are from people who don't have any use for your information. If you want to get to the top of the results I think the most important thing is to have a site that is specifically about something and you have to target the audience that is going to be interested in that. Find similar sites and swap links, spend time on other message boards where people might want to visit your site and put your link in your profile/signature. all that = traffic = top of the list.