xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Iframe Help Just a little help here please

Hi all, need a little help here before I start to drink again haha just kidding.

I need this link put into an Iframe which is easy enough I know. been there did that, But I need it to be wide enough to be able to read it on. the height say 15% or so and now the hard part which is what I am here for. to vertically scroll like a marquee would do. I have googled it all day and nothing I have tried worked. I think because the link is from another site, or maybe something in the phasing.

I really do not know for sure, but if someone here could take a look see and send me back a cut and paste code so it will work I really would be very happy.

Thank you

John

Could this help you?

<iframe src="http://echoofthunder.com/noaa/nhcfeedparse.php" height="15%" width="50%" frameborder=0>
This attributes can be changed,you can try with more width,and you can change your border with changing attribute frameborder.If you don't want border,choose 0,if you want a little bit border choose 1,for more choose 3,etc. etc.Is link from another site,doesn't matter.Hope i helped with this and i solved this simple problem.In HTML everything can be customized,so you can change all the attrubutes.

Could this help you?

<iframe src="http://echoofthunder.com/noaa/nhcfeedparse.php" height="15%" width="50%" frameborder=0>
This attributes can be changed,you can try with more width,and you can change your border with changing attribute frameborder.If you don't want border,choose 0,if you want a little bit border choose 1,for more choose 3,etc. etc.Is link from another site,doesn't matter.Hope i helped with this and i solved this simple problem.In HTML everything can be customized,so you can change all the attrubutes.

thank you so much, I have that. I needed it to be able to scroll like a marquee, but I have found out that when there is an active hurricane that the page also includes some graphics so it really would not work as planned. thank you though. Just going to have it as I have now. manual scroll down. Thank you