xisto Community
LILJOHN

Tell me whats a good action game

A good action game.. Hmm.. Like what.. RedFaction? Starcraft? Battle.net games are my favorites. I used to play Diablo II all the time. Now.. starcraft is my favorite. They are even supposed to be coming out with a Starcraft: Ghost. Sounds fun. ^.^

Metal Gear Solid is a good action game. and Real war is another good action game too.

halo, call of duty, counter strike, half life 2, doom 3 (*BLEEP* scary) are all good except half life 2 aint out yet but the rest are, ive got the first three and theyre all really good :D

yea hallo combat and real war are kool. how about the final fantasy series? that is a real good game series too.

WHAT KINDA GAMES DO YOU LIKE TOO HOT? RPG OR ARCADE? MYSELF I LIKE THE RPGs AND COMBAT AND THE SIMULATOR GAMES MORE

I LIKE DRIVING AND STRATEGY GAMES TOO. I LIKE THE SIMULATOR TYPE DRIVING GAMES MORE...LIKE DRIVER GAME SERIES