xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanbig

Element Skateboards: Make It Count

Not sure that there is anyone here really interesting in skateboarding, but Element just dropped chapter three of their new bio video. Whether or not you have any background in skating, it's a great look into what really drives those involved. Definitely worth a look if you've got a moment...

http://www.elementbrand.com/makeitcount/film/

Nice one.I am at least one person who is into skate boarding here on Xisto. I am not all that good at it but I use it as a passive hobby. I can pop an olly but haen't yet landed any flips. The vert ramp is also something I am yet to conquer. i have been a surfer for a long time and have surfed in Hawaii. Australia, Canary Islands and other places. I have dropped in on 15ft Hawaiian. i have a reputation locally as a bit of a charger. I'll go in anything I can paddle into.Pretty gutsy huh?Well, I still can't drop in on a 4 ft vert ramp on a skateboard. this is just one of the reasons i have so much respect for skaters. That sport is so damn underrated. The level of skill and commitment it takes to bacome "good" at skating is phenomenal.I don't care of you're a surfer, snowboarder or even skimboarder. Even if you are "extreme", we all bow down to the skateboarders.peace.