xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Rathe

Soviet Rathe Introduction

Hi!My name is jonathan and I am 16 years old and I live in IllinoisI am very experienced at the internet and forums and I am a talented Web designer/Image artistAside from joining the Web design and discussion forum I will also be joining GFXTrap forum, making sigs and banners.I have heard of Xisto in the past but only now decided to give it a try. main reason is that I am desperate for a web server to move my IPB forum to.. so far I almost have my first month rent ready :( if all turns out good I will be here for a very very long timeYou can contact me on:Msn: Soviet_Rathe@hotmail.comXfire: bandtiMy Website!!! http://error404.000webhost.com/ SOON TO BE!!!! bloodingsouls.com; :):D:D Cheers :D

Hi there Jonathan and welcome to the Xisto forums!It's good to see that you're getting busy as soon as you joined the forums so keep it up :) Looking forward to seeing some of your contributions to the GFX Forum soon. If you have any query regarding the forum do not hesitate to ask at any time and a member/mod will attend to it as soon as possible. So have a good time and see you in the forums!

hi Soviet Rathe, and welcome to Xisto! seems you really have those blooding souls inside you =Dsince you are already experienced at the internet forum and such, i think you already read the basic rules, faq, mycents explanation and stuff like that, am i right? :)and wow, you made it to 25 post in less than 24 hours without any hesitation 0_0

Heya Soviet Rathe!!!I've seen you around in the forums and have been chatting with you in the Shoutbox, but I guess we haven't really learnt much about each other, have we? Well, by that, I mean, I haven't read you introduction thread at Xisto, haven't I? Until now, that is... :)Well, I'm glad that you are settling down very quickly... and you've got quite some amount of myCENTS already in one day... :D I knew it was going to be so incredibly easy. :( But anyway, see you around!!! If you have any questions, just post them up and I will try and help you if I can, but I'm usually not good at computer things... :D

Hi Jonathan, i like your avatar its a goodie. You have acheived numerous posts already so i dont see you having any problems earning mycents in future, so good for you. Hope you have a good time on the trap.

thx guys :D I'm so glad I joined trap it's only the third day and I have over $5 :(

Cheers :)

Hey... look at your myCENTS. It's in the negatives... remember to read the rules and don't spam or copy and paste things from the internet though!!! Things like that will cost you myCENTS, especially if your posts are edited or moved my the moderators or the administrators. Remember to post your own original content!!! Don't worry though, you'll catch up and go into positives again if you follow the rules and post a lot.

Good luck!!!

Lol I edited a long post after my myCENTS got dumped in my account that's why im in the negative :(

Ah... that's why. Try to refrain from editing your posts when you make them, even if it is for a typo. I edited a post just for that and got into the negatives too!!! If editing a post is just so necessary, make sure that you check your posts next time so that you won' t be as likely to need to change your posts again!!!

And if it's a long post... well, just make sure that you don't copy and paste things from other websites, though for me, I don't seem to need that because somehow or rather I can always make what normally someone would post as a short post quite long, though I really don't know why. Try as I might, even if I shorten it as much possible, it still turns out to be pretty long with lots of comments, so in the end I usually just gave up trying... :) But that's just me, I suppose... ...

Ah... that's why. Try to refrain from editing your posts when you make them, even if it is for a typo. I edited a post just for that and got into the negatives too!!! If editing a post is just so necessary, make sure that you check your posts next time so that you won' t be as likely to need to change your posts again!!!

I edit my posts quite a lot.The trick is to edit the post before the myCENTs script kicks in. If you're fast enough, then you can beat the script in the race and will get credited accordingly :)

And if it's a long post... well, just make sure that you don't copy and paste things from other websites, though for me, I don't seem to need that because somehow or rather I can always make what normally someone would post as a short post quite long, though I really don't know why. Try as I might, even if I shorten it as much possible, it still turns out to be pretty long with lots of comments, so in the end I usually just gave up trying... :D But that's just me, I suppose... ...

haha isn't the whole point to make them as long as possible without them being spam? :)

ps. bahahaahahah im not a newbie anymore :(
Edited by Soviet Rathe (see edit history)