xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Piper_2051:.

Hosting Issue My domain name is kinda messed up

Hi there, I applied for hosting thru Mycents, and entered all my info, but as it turns out Piper2051@Xisto.com (as im told i have to have unless I register the domain myself) turned out as piper2051trap17.com... Im kinda mad that i couldve had piper2051.com or something else, although I dont have an issue with the @Xisto.com idea, but this is ridiculous. is there anyway to change it or will I have to re apply for hosting under the new name?

As for what I know if your domain is already registered then you own it for one year and Xisto payed on your behalf to register the domain. Now if you want a new domain other than this which is given then go ahead and collect some myCents and apply again.If however there was some mistake from the Xisto team and you did not make any typo mistake then you may post a support ticket and also contact the forum moderators for the change and or suggestion I think it will be fair to collect myCents and the reapply a fresh one without going into a debate or arguments. The reason is simple because you are not spending a single penny for the site anyway except that you are sending some time and sharing some valuable information to the whole of the world.So start posting some really good posts and move afresh.

I think thats what Im going to do... Im just a little ticked about the confusion, I thought I HAD to have a sub-domain indicator on it, but I guess not... Thanks for your help Bux...

You can go for raising a ticket regarding your problem. What ever solutions do they have they will really help you. What ever technical problems I am having with them I try to solve it with raising a ticket only and I am amazed when I see that their technical team is ultimate when comes to their knowledge and know how.?