xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Okara KAmi

I Hate Awkward Moments especilly the really awkward ones e_e

Everyone has them. Here are examples:

1) I was at college, and on the bus, there was a lady in front of me. She was in her 50's, and when she saw my Japanese Book, she started a conversation about it. We ended up talking about linguistics for the better half of the bus ride until she made the taboo move. We were talking about how kids don't "put in enough effort," and she said "i wish they would just put it in and get it over with." "That's what she said," I blurted, instinctively. The lady didn't talk much after that, and I felt like a fool. Darn it!

2) We were getting partnered up in our Calculus class. I was partnered up with a girl named Shyla. We were working on a pretty basic Curve-Area problem when BAM! She sneezed. Now sure, sneezes are fine and dandy, but not when you have snot hanging from you nose! She sat right in front of me! Obviously she didn't notice it, and I didn't really have a way of saying "hey look there's a booger bungy jumping from your nose, mind taking care of him?" so I didn't, and for the entirety of the class, I had to distract my wandering eyes with the not-so-interesting chalkboard. Darn it!

See? They're just these horrible things that the big man up top gave us, so that he could watch and laugh. Why do they have to exist? T_T

Have ya'll had any bad ones recently?

HAHAH yes, i was on the bus a week ago, and a lady got on (the bus was pretty crowded) so i let the lady have my seat. 2 minutes later a somewhat shorter than me skinny stoner looking guy pokes my arm and goes "u can sit here" im like, oh ok sure, and sit, 30 seconds later he tries to touch me, and goes hey, and starts talking, to be honest i could not hear half of what he was saying, i just laughed, 5 minutes later he goes into trying to "sex me" i WANTED TO DIE hahaha, 4 minutes later we got off to take the trolley (its like a train) and i had told him somewhat as where i lived, and it turned out he lived closed to me, so he was saying how we were gonna have the next 2 hours to get to know eachother, in my head im like GREAT, and just told him,. uhmm i forgot i have to go to mexico today. my bad, im taking the other trolley bye.hahaha

Hahaha. I read your entire post thinking that you were a guy. Took me a while, after looking at your username, to realize you weren't. LOL if you were a guy, that would be REALLY awkward XD But dude, talking about old ladies. This one time me and my spanish class went on a school trip to watch "La Casa de Bernarda Alba" at a theatre in New york. It was pretty cool, but before the show, we were allowed to run around town getting lunch and all. While crossing the street, I saw that there was a REALLY old lady at the sidewalk, waiting to cross. I went up to her, with the intention to ask her if she wanted help crossing and what does she do? She clings onto her purse and starts stepping away from me! O_O I mean common! Innocent little brown boy trying to get some brownie points by doing a good deed and you shut him down like that T_T I had to stand next to her and wait, while the 'Walk' sign turned on again. Really awkward 20 seconds. Really awkward. I hope the stoner hasn't found you yet, though you're crazy for letting him find out which neighborhood you live in~

Lol Kami, that sounds similar to my brother. He tried helping a girl up when she fell but apparently he was at the wrong place at the wrong time as the parents believed he was the one who pushed the child to the floor. Which was o.O, so people had to tell her it wasn't him actually else they would have called abuse on him, but yes that child was no help, she just kept on crying anyway ><. I wonder if there is a moral to this story lol. But yes I don't think he will be helping any other kids up when they fall.

The moral of the story is, that when you see a little girl crying in a park, helpless and alone, you turn around and run like the wind. Obviously.Though I have to admit something remarkably similar happened to me when I was a kid, 2nd grade to be precise. Some girl fell down the slide and her brothers, about 2 or 3 years older than me, beat me up ._. Okay so it wasn't awkward, but it still hurt!