xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmix

1700 Free Web Templates !

Hello All Again

i want to share with you a Great website which provide more than 1700 Free Web Templates and This include : Wordpress Themes, joomla Templates, Blogger Templates, php-fusion themes, phpnuke Themes, Flash Templates and CSS Templates, plus Other CMS Scripts and Templates.
All with GPL License , Free To use and Edit :

Browse / Preview and Download

God Bless and Hope that Help

the templtes there are general and not something like a proff all you want is to get some premium themes also there if its there then you can drag more traffic to your site rather get the free one there or make your own template and get it there for free if its nice then you might get some visitors but stil ihave to say both the links will provide freee templates i havent downloaded any but can see wwrritten free template which i think they willl follow up what they say and if not then you can claim on them and also they are having some nice in there

yeah, i just like the way they provide the templates and themes, that's why i wanted to share it with New Designers and Webmasters, it's Helpful and nice, plus they are under a Free License.

There is a wide range of templates on the net I don't see what makes this website different nor bigger than the ones on the first page of google for the query 'Free web templates' Please would you like to explain and give more information.

There is a wide range of templates on the net I don't see what makes this website different nor bigger than the ones on the first page of google for the query 'Free web templates' Please would you like to explain and give more information.

i agree with you, the free web template keyword in google will give you a lot of websites to choose from, but at this 2 websites, there is all kind of templates that the webmasters, web designers or simple bloggers users can use for them future website or blog.
what i like in them also is that you can find all the platforms at one place from css and simple html templates to CMS (content Management System) scripts templates such joomla, wordpress, php-fusion..etc
another point which make a difference is that all the themes and templates are under Free License GPL or Common Creative License.. so to use them is 100% Legal.