xisto Community
-Sky-

Gta Iv On Nvidia Geforce 6100 Parallel

Wow, I cannot believe it. On my NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Parallel VGA driver/device this is how Grand Theft Auto IV looks. :D Very laggy, graphics are messed up to hell, and well...very crappio indeed! :(Good job I have my NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS Super Graphics Card. :D But still in the box as I need a molex connector for the fan to work (I think) :)Comments? :D

post-67096-1256739332_thumb.png

Members are reminded that participation in the Xisto Forums is different than many other Forums. We require that members are respectful amongst ourselves. If you can't be respectful in a reply, please do not post it.Several postings deleted from this topic. Next time thre will be warnings issued. Kindly re-read the Xisto readme file if you have any questions. It is explained in there in more detail.

Nice that you can get the game to even run. Well even on my Radeon 4850 GTA 4 still is slightly laggy but the graphics is superb. Maybe I just need to bump down my graphics a bit for that game but I swear, >3> a 4850 is a good sale for a graphics card and its relatively cheap.

Kinda stupid trying to play it, Its obvious a graphics card made in 2006 will not run a 2009 game as big as GTA IV.

Well, I agree it is stupid to play it when I know my computer hardly meets the requirements, however my PC hardly meets the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas requirements either! :)

Members are reminded that participation in the Xisto Forums is different than many other Forums.

We require that members are respectful amongst ourselves. If you can't be respectful in a reply, please do not post it.

Several postings deleted from this topic. Next time thre will be warnings issued. Kindly re-read the Xisto readme file if you have any questions. It is explained in there in more detail.

Ahh crap...my bad haslip, sorry man. Won't happen again!

cool. post another picture to your thread showing the differences.

Yes, I'll be making a seperate topic for these! :(

Yes, I'll be making a seperate topic for these!

I see this topic has been made. Though why not try and do a video and uploaded it on Youtube in HD. GTA IV comes with its own built in Video Recorder and Editing software which I have found to be a awesome piece of kit!

Interesting indeed.Although I did not have any problems running Grand Theft Auto IV with a NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT (1GB Memory) except for the minor lag as a result of running the game at 1920x1200 resolution, my brother had severe graphical problems running the game on his laptop with a GeForces 9500M GS. It was quite obvious that his laptop's graphics processor was struggling to even produce textures let alone a number of frames per second, with the most of the environmental textures replaced by grey boxes and the character of Niko Bellic not even appearing on-screen. Considering the size of the game files themselves, around 14GB+, a considerably powerful graphics card is needed in orderto run the game.