xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alphacide

How Is Baby Formed how is babby formed, how girl get pragnent

Well I don?t know your age but this is simple question that maybe a 14 years old boy know. First the baby is formed from a pluripotencial cell which is formed by the union between the spematozoon and the egg named zygote. I don?t know if you know something more about this but for your questions maybe not and you have no fault if you are a child but I feel bad that I a person who you have never see the face be who teach you about this. First the women, all the women, have some cells named eggs. The eggs are the sexual cell of the women and have a 50% of the pregnancy process. The men have some cells named spermatozoons which are created in the testicles and get his mature age when a man arrives to the 14 years of age. When a man and a woman have sexual relationships (without protection of course) and the man ejaculate inside the woman the spermatozoon start the travel to the Fallopian tubes which is the most common place where the union between the two sexual cells join to form the zygote. The spermatozoons have some properties that give them the stregth and the capability to make to travel with the fast it is needed and the precision to arrive to the Fallopian tubes at the same time the egg is here. Once the union between the egg and the spermatozoon have been made the new cell is named zygote and the zygote is a pluripotencial cell and start to divide and in some days pass to be the morula. The morula after some chemical and biological processes start to divide in blastomeres. The blastomeres start to form the embryo. The embryo formation take regularly only one week and the embrionary period take 8 weeks in the normal conditions. So the embryo have a lot of primordiums. The primordiums of the heart, brain, spinal cord, liver, kidney and almost all the organs that after will form the entire organism. Once the embrionary period is over start the fetal period and the product(the baby) is now named fetus. The fetal period is very long and take all the time between the end of the embrionay period until the birth of the baby. In the fetal period all the organs and systems are formed and the fetus have reactions to some teratogenics subtances; teratogenic means abortive substances, so the fetal period is a very very critical period to the health of the baby in his birth, first years and sometimes in his life because the lessions in some systems made in the fetal period can produces some adult diseases. For the birth of the baby the mother have some options:1. The natural birth.2. The cesarean surgery.3. Others alternatives and no aprobed ways to birth.Obviously, the two ways more used in the world are the natural birth and the cesarean surgery. Once the baby have got out from his mother belly the first hours are critical but when the baby is a month old the problems start to be less and the baby start his beatiful life.So maybe my answer is short for all your questions but I will resume now:The baby is formed by the join between the male spermatozoon and the feel egg.The girls get pregnant having sexual relationships with men or maybe using some alternative methods like the artificial insemination.If you want to know more please only say me. I am pre-medic.

Well I don´t know your age but this is simple question that maybe a 14 years old boy know. First the baby is formed from a pluripotencial cell which is formed by the union between the spematozoon and the egg named zygote. I don´t know if you know something more about this but for your questions maybe not and you have no fault if you are a child but I feel bad that I a person who you have never see the face be who teach you about this. First the women, all the women, have some cells named eggs. The eggs are the sexual cell of the women and have a 50% of the pregnancy process. The men have some cells named spermatozoons which are created in the testicles and get his mature age when a man arrives to the 14 years of age. When a man and a woman have sexual relationships (without protection of course) and the man ejaculate inside the woman the spermatozoon start the travel to the Fallopian tubes which is the most common place where the union between the two sexual cells join to form the zygote. The spermatozoons have some properties that give them the stregth and the capability to make to travel with the fast it is needed and the precision to arrive to the Fallopian tubes at the same time the egg is here. Once the union between the egg and the spermatozoon have been made the new cell is named zygote and the zygote is a pluripotencial cell and start to divide and in some days pass to be the morula. The morula after some chemical and biological processes start to divide in blastomeres. The blastomeres start to form the embryo. The embryo formation take regularly only one week and the embrionary period take 8 weeks in the normal conditions. So the embryo have a lot of primordiums. The primordiums of the heart, brain, spinal cord, liver, kidney and almost all the organs that after will form the entire organism. Once the embrionary period is over start the fetal period and the product(the baby) is now named fetus. The fetal period is very long and take all the time between the end of the embrionay period until the birth of the baby. In the fetal period all the organs and systems are formed and the fetus have reactions to some teratogenics subtances; teratogenic means abortive substances, so the fetal period is a very very critical period to the health of the baby in his birth, first years and sometimes in his life because the lessions in some systems made in the fetal period can produces some adult diseases. For the birth of the baby the mother have some options:
1. The natural birth.
2. The cesarean surgery.
3. Others alternatives and no aprobed ways to birth.

Obviously, the two ways more used in the world are the natural birth and the cesarean surgery. Once the baby have got out from his mother belly the first hours are critical but when the baby is a month old the problems start to be less and the baby start his beatiful life.

So maybe my answer is short for all your questions but I will resume now:

The baby is formed by the join between the male spermatozoon and the feel egg.

The girls get pregnant having sexual relationships with men or maybe using some alternative methods like the artificial insemination.

If you want to know more please only say me. I am pre-medic.

Aww your ruining it, does anyone here know any internet memes?

holy ....

Aww your ruining it, does anyone here know any internet memes?

What the hell are you talking about?

(I actually think this guy is probably below the age limit for this forum. I Really do. Can someone look into this if possible? I dont mean to be harsh but someone below 13 has very little to contribute to the forum and will generally spam etc...)

How Is babby formed?????
how is babby formed?

how girl get pragnent?

is a classic Something Awful meme derived from the cesspit of stupidity that is Yahoo! Answers. SA goon Shmorky made a Flash Animation which carefully considers this question, as well as the most rational and lucid of the many answers it received, the most fitting response being, “they need to do way instain mother." The meme has since spread to YTMND, the World of Warcraft forums, and Digg, among other places. The lulzy-est thing is that the user still has no idea he's a meme now.
source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

anyway that question seems to come from this yahoo!answer https://answers.yahoo.com/

this is pointless indeed - -
Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Ah ok, at least i learned what a meme is (google define and your post :)) But for now i shall report this person to the mods. Thanks for the info tho, i actually learned a couple of things!