xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

My Absense.

Hey guys, I am not sure if you have noticed or not but I have had an extended absence for quite a few weeks. This is all relating to school and soccer and my life.This is really the first time I have posted in weeks, since I have not been posting, there has been no progress on the revival of the graphics forums through Signatures of the Week and Photoshop tennis. Right now, life has been very stressful, and I am almost always doing something. I have school every week day, and then I have soccer after it, I then do my homework until I go to sleep. Being the captain on the soccer team also keeps me busy because I must always think of new ways to solve things, or improve things.On weekends I take the opportunity to hang out with friends, seeing I am extremely busy during my week days. I have six more games left in my soccer season, and then my activity should jump up by a large factor!Hopefully while I am gone somebody can try to maintain the graphics section of the forum!Later

Well, me too had an absence of some days because I was at hospital and this may sound strange but I lost my account at one of my sites. Now I'm try to get started and make new postings and gain new myCents and regain my hosting account. But it is not totally my fault, first Mycents were disabled and then I got a bad disease, but finally I am back trying to make some good posts here. It is normal in real life to have problems but you must be careful to turn back and see your forum friends. Welcome back dude!

We didn't miss you at all. :( I kind of miss your contributions to Windows 7 topics. I just got Windows 7 Ultimate x64 myself.Live life. We all understand that we have one. Except for the mods, of course. :)

Haha, Yay!!! The Tramposch is back to um... "tramp" on the Signature forums????Anyway, yeah, I have been noticing your absense for the past few weeks, though it just seems like days now to me... I was just wondering where the Signature of the Week competitions have gone and why the results of the previous one hasn't showed up yet... but anyway... I'm glad you're back!!!! Though it really does seem like that you will be going soon anyway, aren't you...But anyhow, school and life ans soccer comes first, of course. Don't stress yourself by posting non-stop like I did because that wouldn't exactly help anything, would it? If you got stressed, then you wouldn't be doing any good in school or life or soccer, and therefore it will also reflect on the quality and the quantity of your posting... take a break if you need some time off Xisto and cool off your fingers then... we won't miss you THAT much... :)But I really think that the graphics forum would really come to a halt when you're gone though... :D It's not like I can maintain something like that. :( Cheers!!!

It's good to hear that your busy with stuff :( then you wouldn't have to worry about problems like relationships (assuming that you have one) because your always busy

No relationship :)

I tend to avoid all relationships.