xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nameless_

Is There A Website Or A Program That Allows You To Get Paid While You Surf The Net? That said... more than one alternative would be good.

Hi people...What I am about to talk to you about today, well, I mean, we surf the net everyday... well, I do, and I was thinking of changing the amount of time that I surf the net into money and cash, and I was just thinking... does anyone here know or use a paid to surf the internet program or something like that?Because I have heard of them, and apparently they pay good as well, so I am just thinking that I should get one... especially if it is for a Macintosh computer (or compatible with one), but since I have recently acquired a mini computer that is running on Windows 7, any program will suffice, as long as they are non-virus like doesn't send any spyware into my computer...:PI don't know... because, considering the amount of time I have been using this computer (and the internet on it), I should be worth already around a hundred dollars, shouldn't I?Why not change this to my advantage and help with my hosting as well???Any programs good... even if you have just heard of it. I'll be checking into every single one of them... so yeah... and thanks in advance for your help. :P

This is nothing but being stupid. I have a long time wasted in these site as they do not pay you much or not at all.Some sites do pay but in pennies but in sorry states.And the worst is when your payment gets ready your account gets suspended for unknown reasons. This is to avoid payment.

Edited by buxgoddess (see edit history)

Never invest much time on get paid to sites. Sites neobux, bux.to are scams. You can instead check sites like gpt-boycott to verify which GPT site pays. Very few will be there and you'll hardly invest time. If you're US/Canada resident then site like swagbucks(lockerz clone) can be a good source to earn money or win prizes. Reelingcash pays for completing surveys. Again let me warn you. I'm not responsible for your time wasted in such schemes. Though sites mentioned by me here work for some people. You've to risk your time in order to benefit from them. You can instead try post2earn projects. Like post2host, some of these programs also works. Bukisa which pays for hosting articles, blog posts and video with their network. Is good for earning little bit of cash. I have seen code4gold, flamingtrade, mylot paying it's members for posting in discussion. You've to post similar to Xisto and Xisto to earn cash. atmliberty is trader site which takes some money from you via liberty reserve processing service and invest in market and gives you interest regularly. You can join such micro-earning sites. You've to risk your own time to check for genuine sites. Some of the mentioned program pays via liberty reserve, paypal and egoldcash. So you need to have account with these payment processors. At the end, you've to work hard to earn even small piece of cash. No site gives money or prizes just for joining them. Avoid GPT sites at all costs. As donald trump says "There is no free lunch". :-P

Don't waste your time on this. in one simple word? Scam. If these sites are still around as they once was. you would be surfing 24/7 and only make enough to buy a snail mail stamp. so in other words. for get it.

Oh... wonderful... I suppose they're all negative replies to stop me from going deeper into this, right?Yeah well, I have thought about it, and so this is why I am not asking for any "Get Paid To" sites, I'm asking for "Get paid to surf the internet" sites... because I won't have to waste any time on it (apart from maybe getting your credited money out into PayPal), because well, since I'm surfing the internet every single day anyway, why not get something from it? I don' t even have to click on any ads, I just have to download the program and go on doing what I usually do....Like surfing the web, which is what I am exactly doing right now...So... um... does that change anyone's minds here?

Paid to surf programs which used to pay earlier are extinct now. I know there were some programs which used to pay about 1 $ for 5 hours of surfing. It used to install some toolbar inside IE and netscape versions earlier. Then whenever you surf any site it used to count the time on site if it's more than 30 seconds then it used to count it in counter. If you manage to surf 60 or more sites in 5 hours then your 1$ or more credited to account. But this site and toolbar is no longer available. It was caught up in spyware case and it was taken down cause it was collecting user-data from computer. Because of such reasons nobody on Xisto will point you to "PTS" sites.

Now that you're interested in wasting time in such schemes. You can google for programs "get paid to surf". You'll get two programs like surfjunkie and getpaid2surf. These two programs are also mentioned in many get paid to sites. So try it if it works for you. Surfjunky is browser based program that counts your surfing movements and paid for that. Pay is very low though 0.75$. Getpaid4surf is index site that lists other programs that pays for surfing. So you can use this site to check similar other site in this niche.

Now that you're interested in wasting time in such schemes. You can google for programs "get paid to surf". You'll get two programs like surfjunkie and getpaid2surf. These two programs are also mentioned in many get paid to sites. So try it if it works for you. Surfjunky is browser based program that counts your surfing movements and paid for that. Pay is very low though 0.75$. Getpaid4surf is index site that lists other programs that pays for surfing. So you can use this site to check similar other site in this niche.

Oh, OK, thanks... no... I was just wondering if I can just install a program and forget about it and earn money that way occasionally to help with my posting. But if I have to spend extra time on it like the "Get Paid to Click" programs then I am not interested... I suppose that there are also some "Get Paid to Search" websites as well where they pay you to use their site like Google and Yahoo!, though most of them are only available to people in the United States and Canada, and sometimes people from the United Kingdoms make it on the list as well, but that doesn't really include where I live...

Hmm... oh well, I'll check those sites out and have a look at them though.

I found one forum called Goldage where people are all into get paid to stuff. And the payout is from liberty reserve and egoldcash. You can open account with these payment processor before you sign up with them. Forum called goldage pays for posting on their forums. the amount is 0.05, means 100 posts and 5$. Plus lot of legitimate schemes are there for earning money from surf, reading mail etc. Check what people are creating threads on that forum. You might get what you're looking for. Also while browsing their site i found one such get paid to surf program called surfinvestpro.com. This program asks for your 5$ membership. After that you've to browse automatically 10-12 sites in browser and you'll get daily 0.50$ or more. I have no idea about legimacy of this site. As it requires paid membership, i unable to test it.

tried many but i dont think andy is worth use they all get ads revenuebut also its good who is having free net connection and can use as much as he wants