xisto Community
technoize

How To See Mycents?

Hi technoize! As far as I know, there's some sort of minimum number of posts before myCents starts working (not 100% sure on that, someone else can verify it either way). If there is a minimum, it's in the region of 5 or 10. Either way, you need to make posts to get myCents, and whenever the script updates (there have been a few problems with myCents updates lately, but they seem to have died out for now so it should be fairly regularly, daily at least) your myCents will change to reflect the number and quality of posts you've made.To see your myCents (once you've got them), they'll appear under your name (under "Member No.") in any forum posts you make, so you can simply check any thread you've posted in and find out how many you have. Another alternative is to check your profile. In the leftmost column of it (in the category "Other Information") it will show your myCents. Hope this helps, and welcome to Trap!

bro u need to make some posts around 10 or 20 and then just below your username at the left side you can see there mycents written and it will inc. as per your posts.

I think it would be best if you made a introduction topic, We all reply on the important links, The rules etc. Therefore you get a better understand of Xisto.

Hiya technorize!!!I see that you still only have one post. If you want to see your myCENTS, you will need a minimum of five posts... no more and no less. Just make sure that you have already registered in the Xisto Corporation's Billing and Support Client Area before hand with the same email as you did use when you signed up here. If you have done both of them (5 posts and registered), then please be patient because it takes a few hours to get the order and the link processed. Actually, wait up to a whole day for it to happen before you get upset, because the system is sometimes rather irregular here.After that, you should be able to see the myCENTS under your name. If this does not happen and you are getting worried, then please contact the support in your Billing and Support Client Area and send in a support ticket. You should receive help there for more information on this problem of yours...Of course, that is only after you have registered and made your initial five posts first, of course... :)Good luck though!!!

I'm new here, and i'm still a little confused. How do i see the MyCents i already have?

hello, its same happened with me. i'm so confused, no myCENT showing in my account. I need to know how its works, more then 48hours passed when i registered with KS but still no myCENT in my account. I need a urgent webhosting, i'm so helpless here!!

hello, its same happened with me. i'm so confused, no myCENT showing in my account. I need to know how its works, more then 48hours passed when i registered with KS but still no myCENT in my account. I need a urgent webhosting, i'm so helpless here!!

Did you already sign up with Xisto - Web Hosting as well, with the same email address you use on the forums? If so, it should show up pretty much instantly. If not, that is your next step.

I wonder how to see my myCents?I linked this account with the same email as Xisto - Web Hosting but I can't seem to find it :(

Lol you need to give it a bit longer, once the script realizes the changes and the cron runs, you should see the change.. And OpaQue said that he was looking into things :) Let's hope you see them really soon and you get to see a nice amount too

Lol you need to give it a bit longer, once the script realizes the changes and the cron runs, you should see the change.. And OpaQue said that he was looking into things :) Let's hope you see them really soon and you get to see a nice amount too

But how long does it take. Is really that is of script changes by administrators or some other facts. I am really scared of what will the changes that they make.
Edited by agyat (see edit history)

I still cannot see Mycents, is it maybe something in my own settings?
/me sad panda :(

Mycents are still not changing; is my earning blocked by administrators or something wrong with my settings. its a more than 15 days that from those are not changing even i am posting in forum regularly.Please help