xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Spyda

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad Of Gay Tony

Posted Image

Anybody seen this? The new game comes out Oct. 29. I was so surprised by the name, at first I honestly thought it was joke, but after looking into it I found out it was legit. Now, the game actually looks pretty awesome. It reminds me of Vice city because it basically has some of the same concepts. Vice city focused a lot on the glitz and glamor of the night life which is what this game does as well. In addition to the new character, the game also has some new cars, weapons, and some different side missions. There also some added night clubs to add to the scenery. It's pretty awesome.

Posted Image

One of the cool other additions is the return of the parachute. Now you can jump of tall buliding and not completely hurt yourself :P The game is coming out as a double pack with the Lost and the damned. You will NOT need the original IV disc to play this game, so that will be awesome. I'm not sure on the price, but I'm guessing it will cost $40-50 since LATD cost $20 alone.

Wow, another GTA... Are these coming out every year or something? And October 29 seems like the same day the rest were released also...

Not ever year. Lost and the damned came out in like April or something. But Oct has always been the GTA month :P

wow new GTA, this game have a better graphics than the older... hope that the new GTA will be getting as soon as possible.I really want to see how this game will look like..but never mind

wow new GTA, this game have a better graphics than the older... hope that the new GTA will be getting as soon as possible.I really want to see how this game will look like..but never mind

A whole new GTA won't be coming for a while I think. They've invested too much in IV so more episodes are going to come. I wish they would make a revised version of San Andreas. It was my favorite game and if they made a new refurbished version like a new chapter to the game with better graphics, that would make my day possibly my whole life :P