xisto Community
Baniboy

Happy Birthday Saint Michael! Xd heres your cake, dont bite on the bytes :D

Hi! Well, today is Saint Spa- I mean Michael's birthday! :) I thought of making him a virtual cake, so here it is!post-71342-1255607498_thumb.pngMade it in GIMP, a little disappointed in the cake itself but whatever :PHappy birthday! Enjoy your cake!For those interested in the gimp file: it didn't let upload an xcf file and I'm too lazy to upload it to a file host, maybe some other time. :P

ei, brother SM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :P

Posted Image

wishing you many more birthdays to come! and happiness! and good health! and wealth! :P and girls! :) and spam! :P

Happy Birthday SM... Enjoy with Baniboy's cake and rvalkass' Beer :P ...... Many many happy returns of the day....

Hi!Happy Belated Birthday, Saint Michael. Sorry for not staying updated but I've been busy catching flights and checking in and out of hotels.I really like the cards everybody has posted further up in this thread. There's the cake built entirely using open-source technology (?) (was it Gimp running on a Windows box or Gimp running on a Linux box?). Then, there's the beer with candles in it. I wonder if anyone's tried putting candles on a glass of beer... it would be hard to put up the candles without accidentally getting the wax into the beer. Perhaps we can have something float on the surface of the beer to hold the candles.Anyway, more from me later. Take care, fare well, and may the force be with all of you folks.

Beer and cake wow, I am just waiting for the entertainment to arrive to really begin the party, but in the mean time thanks everyone.

(was it Gimp running on a Windows box or Gimp running on a Linux box?).

Made it on ubuntu. The cake itself was intended to be open source too(:)), but IPB didn't accept the attachment, so...

Beer and cake wow, I am just waiting for the entertainment to arrive to really begin the party, but in the mean time thanks everyone.

Oooh, entertainment, is that the entertainment I'm thinking of? :P This isn't a bachelor party, SM :P