xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shiin

Hello

Hi Shiin, I joined this forum on two years ago. I really find this forum as one of my friend's where i can share my experiences, I can ask about my doubts, and I can give my suggestions, as this is a general forum, so I can share my personal experiences and problems. I would never want to miss such a good friend, so i will always stay in this forum. I enjoy writing stories, snippets and I look forward to a good interaction from friends who are members here.To keep me out of tension and stress I am here. I have taken the mind power course in the past and one of the most important things that is taught in this course is to persistence in keeping goals. We all fight with ourselves from one time to another to get something done or convince ourselves to make a certain decision. Procrastination is one of the biggest pitfalls. In order to beat that, one needs to impress different and constructive thoughts on the subconscious. When the subconscious has been trained with thoughts of achieving goals, concentrating on success and not failure, our day to day reality also slowly changes. There are a lot different ways to achieve this state, but since we are quite limited here, I would suggest you read a few books on mind power, I'm sure it will make a positive difference.Welcome to Xisto again and happy knowledge break.

Welcome to the forum Shiin, I hope you enjoy your time signed up and Xisto as much as possible. I Hope you understand the system Ok so that you can get started right away earning money to buy you hosting or a domain :P.Any problems you may come across please PM me or reply here.Enjoy,- Ash.

Welcome to the forums!!! You know, the main goal here is post... for cents :P As you post you'll start to earn myCENTS, bigger the posts, bigger the myCENTS. These can get decreased if you spam or get warnings and that's not good.
So, to have these myCENTS you must register in Xisto Hosting with the same mail you provided in the Xisto registration, then you will be on a real hosting company :P If you want, once you get the money you can order a website and a domain :) You know you should pay for it per month eh? You can also use PayPal, etc. lol.

Well, I will leave you below some interesting links:

- Xisto also gives TOTALLY free hosting by Xisto but you must register with their name yoursite.trap17.com. See details
-- How to order it?

- More about the money system

- Webhosting FAQ

Now the most Important Forum rules! This you MUST read :). Well, if you want to get support you can always submit a support ticket or visit the support category.

Have a nice stay! :P

Hiya Shin...Well, I would tell you to register at the Xisto's Support and Billing Area right now, post at least five posts and then wait for the myCENTs thingy to update under your name, and that is what I usually tell new members around here to do, but currently, Xisto is in a bit of a crisis for now. SO just do what Spider VV says and post like normal.Everything will work out fine. :P