xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
finaldesign

How To Become An Admin Of Trap17? ...to get in that [ADMIN] group?

Hello all,now this is not just a question for administrator, it's for moderators too.. So here it goes: how to become moderator / later administrator maybe.. ? what I must do? :D p.s. it's not that I really really want to, im just curios...

I'm pretty sure you don't at the moment.

QpaQue just removed all of the Admins because of a security scare of something of the likes. I'm sure if your just very active, helpful and know your stuff you can become a moderator.

Aslong as you can help people and you are on the forums alot i'm sure you stand a chance for a moderator postition.

I'm just a user and this is just my half guess. Don't take my answer officially.

You can't.Seriously, new moderators are only chosen a few times a year, and the minimum requirements for applying are very steep. Even so, many apply, but only a few are selected. If you seriously want to be a moderator, you'll need to be an active, TOS-following board user for well over a year to even be considered. Pestering the current moderators or administrators to become a moderator essentially guarantees that you won't be selected.

I consider the following while selecting MODERATORS. If I find anyone to have the following properties.... I send a request myself.1> Ability to help others at the forum.2> Total Activity3> Reputation4> Ability to attract new members5> Ability to ROCK the forums by creating topics which provagate members to post. In short, making Irresistable topicS!6> The language used to reply other members topics and to create topics.7> Good Faith towards Xisto and Community.Its pretty hard to find these in many people, but the mods I got are one of the best. And the ones I have at Xisto are like Jewels. They are highly respected and their every decision counts. Most of the times, I ask them before taking any major decision.I believe more in building a strong community than making money by showing ads.We are simply not interested in that.Hope the above points help you.- OpaQue

Yea i agree with opaque! Hmm...lol ... I quit just doing those things like rock the forum, activity and stuff like that when i saw that other members who were less active and had less month then me to be picked. I am just saying thats cool and all.