xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
damoon

Complex Love

Theres this girl that i really love.... she was originally my GF..... and things were going right until the day i got to know that my friend was involved with her too and i also happen to know my friend's girlfriend who is also a very friend of my GF....... so when i knew i broke up with my GF and started asking out my guy's GF, so i could not get over my GF and i had to settle back and thats when my guy's GF agreed to date me...... so as it goes on my GF broke up later with me e heard a rumour that i was a double dater....... and i was in fully with my guy's GF............. right now my and my GF are friends and i have not even started to get over her at all.... am still in love with her................ and am dating a girl who cheats on her guy. someone please advice me on how to handle the situation cuz my ex GF now has a new BF... and yet i still want her back................ am confused

if you dont understand just lemme know

It is the most complex and complicated net of relationship what I have ever seen or read. Really my friend its difficult to understand your problem. By the way what ever you want in your life from your relations I can only pray to god that you might be happy with your relationship and be concious don't make your relationships so complex other wise it will be a difficulty for you to live in a cool manner.?Thats it.?

Theres this girl that i really love.... she was originally my GF..... and things were going right until the day i got to know that my friend was involved with her too and i also happen to know my friend's girlfriend who is also a very friend of my GF....... so when i knew i broke up with my GF and started asking out my guy's GF, so i could not get over my GF and i had to settle back and thats when my guy's GF agreed to date me...... so as it goes on my GF broke up later with me e heard a rumour that i was a double dater....... and i was in fully with my guy's GF............. right now my and my GF are friends and i have not even started to get over her at all.... am still in love with her................ and am dating a girl who cheats on her guy. someone please advice me on how to handle the situation cuz my ex GF now has a new BF... and yet i still want her back................ am confused

if you dont understand just lemme know

What i understand that Your friend tried to cheat and you took revenge and sacrifice your love. You current love is not your real love rather its revenge that you took from your friend. Maybe your friend's girl also wanted to make jelous your friend because you said that your friend start interested in your girl friend. But I think you should be straight farward, and you should ask both before break up. Sometimes emotional decision make situation more worst. If your girl friend was not loyal to you, then its good to leave her! If you really intrested in true love then find someone else....

wow a very complicated relationship? hmm well it happens to me for once a while. i still love my ex but you should move one manand talk to yourself why should you give up and why should you continue? is it make sense? can this solve the problem?well solving those problems must ask your self first with a bunch of questions and the answers are in you..it's up to you if you would try to find the answer or just do nothing and sit..well if you really like to get her back.. well you must try it.. give your best shot talk to her one on oneseriously without joking.. say anything.. admit what is wrong and tell or explain what was the problem and not true

none of you are really giving me the solution to the problem... you are only sympathazing with me.... so right now what do you guyz suggest should be done in this situation from your own point of view