xisto Community
sirspdif

Htc Leo And Htc Hero Impressions Ipod Successors?

HTC has been a major player in the smartphone market with impressive technologies.

They continue to challenge the edge location of the highest cliff for state of the art communication devices.

With the scheduled new products they have designed, they could be serious forefront leaders with their ability to provide devices which offer hardware and software appealing to a wide audience.

the HTC LEO... https://mspoweruser.com/htc-leo-video-review/ and the HTC Hero.... http://www.engadget.com/hub/htc-hero/

These Smart Phones show great potential to compete with the best devices available.

What is your opinion on HTC, and their newest Smart Phones?

What are some other companies, and devices you think are as good if not better?

I imagine HTC is working to offer products to compete and/or dominate one stop shopping for whatever is the best and most popular personal communication devices available.

Please provide some other knowledge and opinions on current and furture devices which compare or exceed these great new products (for the US Market).

Thanks for all the helpful replies to this topic.

All The Best,

the link you provided is to private videos. Please fix it. THe functionalities of new phones are cool. Microsoft has also launched its own windows based mobile.

the link you provided is to private videos. Please fix it. THe functionalities of new phones are cool. Microsoft has also launched its own windows based mobile.

I'm new here, So I'm not sure what you mean by " private videos". If you could provide me with some feedback, and some links to better inform me on these rules, I would appreciate it. I am working on many things involving getting a website going. I am also working on various other things involved with creating an online presence with many respects.
One of my focuses is to help inspire students. There are great amounts of areas I am working on. So thanks in advance, if you are able to give me some good pointers regarding rules for posting links. With all the many tasks I have ahead of me, I could use some good Xisto "solids"; and I hope you will follow my progress and offer some feedback in the future.

:P