xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ggbraddock

Idooble (similar To Lockerz)

this can count as "make money" since u can get the prizes and sell them

for those that have signed up under lockerz and are interested in lockerz, heres another site i want to introduce. (yes, i kno, i come up wit a lotta sites lol...)

anywayzzzz, its called idooble and basically, theyre in beta stage rite now and holding a contest. First place user gets a macbook, 2-4th place gets 8gb itouch, 5-10th place 8gb ipod nano, 11-25th place 15 bucks itunes giftcard...as for 26 to 100th, its just a t shirt...

-By the way, 10th place only has less than 150 points and each friend you refer is 10 points...sooooo if u do the math, refer more than 15 friends and u get top10 which earns u a 8 gb ipod nano

Like lockerz, u cant see the whole site until u register and idooble wants to become a social network of shoppers and yes, social networking can make lots of money (look at myspace, youtube, etc)
and still, it wouldnt hurt to try...

i recently registered so i am still unclear of how to get points but 1 way im sure of gettin points is referring friends...i have recently heard of this site so im also not sure if its legit but thats what evrybdy thought wen lockerz first was announced, right?

this might possibly be the next big thing? idk

check it out and register thru here http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=idooble&e=com

Note: Their is a glitch in the system with the zip code. Not everyone original zip code is being accepted. Just keep entering zip codes around you or random ones until you get in, and contact them to change your zip code.

Notice from rvalkass:

Referral links are not allowed. Removed.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)